Illsae or Illsaeth?

Deltacow

Illsaeth or Illsaeth?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

I recently managed to get a island xweetok MP for cheap at the auction house(got it for 400000 np) and I plan on morphing a pet into a island xweetok.

So I have created 2 pets Illsae and Illsaeth(It's a I then 2 lowercase L's,not 3 L's in a row) and I would like to ask you guys which sounds better/who I should use my potion on?

If you want,you guys can check out her customization:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/723371

Any tips on his customization to make her better would be appreciated!

I like both, but for some reason - and I can't really explain it o_O - I prefer Illsaeth over Illsae. And I love your customization for her! So very pretty!

Edit: I (sort of) agree with Marr, Illsaeth sounds "tougher" or "harder" than Illsae, but from the looks of her customization, she kinda looks like she could handle herself in the jungle (with the quiver and Fingerless Asparagus Gloves) :P

Thanks both of you!(and Ruto cause she voted)Also I got the name from warping the French word Ilê(island) into Ill and adding the welsh word for arrow(saeth) or just the first 3 letters(sae).

Edit:She is supposed to be a hunter that lives on a secluded island off the coast of mystery island :P

I prefer the name Illsaeth, sounds more fitting for a huntress and with your explanation of what the name means I like it even more! :D The customization is also good, I like it, so I just added a few details. ;)

medium_preview.png

The Forest Huntress Dress is a retired neocash item, so you would have to trade for it if you want the dress. The other two items are both neopoint wearables. The Jungle Foliage Face Paint cost ca 76000 np and the Simple Green head Amulet cost ca 30000 np.

Thanks Kaotsuokai!I'll be sure to add those items(except for the nc item,I rarely use nc and never buy it)!

The name vote is getting close but Illsaeth is in the lead by a single vote!

I love both names, Illsae gives more of a relaxing-on-the-beach island vibe while Illsaeth gives more of a killing-stuff-on-the-beach vibe. I prefer Illsae as a name, but Illsaeth suits her more as a hunter. Her customization is perfect! If you had NC to burn a Stonehead Spear or Krawk Island Adventure sword would be a neat little addition. Though a left hand item might clutter it too much and I'm notorious for cluttering customizations. Looks great as is to me though! :thumbsup:

I love both names! Sorry, I kinda caused a tie in your voting lol

I think the customization you made is on point!! Really, I think she looks great :) It's a nice balance of items

congratulations on your island xweetok!

Well I'm still waiting it out to see which name shall obtain the ISLAND XWEETOK MORPHING POTION,it seems like there is a tie going on right now though...

Wait whoops!Illsaeth is winning by 3 votes!

I'll wait until 8:00 pm(I'm in Canada!) until I decide with your votes!

Thanks Kaotsuokai!I'll be sure to add those items(except for the nc item,I rarely use nc and never buy it)!

Happy you liked my suggestions! ;D She'll be looking great even without the Huntress dress.

It's always nice to get one's dream pets, so congratulations on achieving it. ;) Both names are great, so you'll have a cool customized pet with either of them, although I still hope Illsaeth wins. :P

Well Illsaeth won by 4 votes so I'll be using that name!

I guess this topic can be closed now!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.