Which faction are you joining for the 34th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 34th round?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 34th round?

• Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway

I'll go with Sway since it's the only avatar I need out of those 3 <.<

I need the Awakened as well, so it's awakened for me. My son is tied with me in the Avatar dept. I think he will need Order this round. Bah ha ha ha. Doesn't look good for him.

Im going with awakened need the avvie even though I dont care about avvies LOL

I have all the avvies (finally!), so I'll probably just join whichever faction that seems to have the most followers later this week.

Going to switch it up and just join The Sway this round, since I am having a hard time deciding who to choose and I don't want to forget to join a faction this time.

I joined sway as the majority seem to have done .. for the boons, it would be nice to win so I can use my faerie scratch cards - I save them up til I win coz you get a better reward while you have the boons (from premium) and I forgot to use them the last time, sice its been a while since I won anyway I must have a few backed up waiting now

I joined The Sway, just because I liked the name. Looks like everyone else joined as well :) I keep seeing something called Boons mention... What does that mean/what is it?

The TDN guide is here. They're basically perks that you get for (1) being on the winning faction, and (2) winning at least 10 fights for your faction. They last one week, and can range from being able to refresh/change a faerie quest, or buying stocks at 10NP each, etc. The stocks boon is quite lucrative if you play the stock market. :D