Customization Contest Voting #5! :)

Guest Sabs

Customization Contest Entries #5  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Section 1: customization entries

2. 2. Section 2: Customization entries continued

Hello Contestants, and TDNF! :) Here are the entries for Customization Contest #5!

The voted theme: Fashion Egg Species/Color: Baby Pteri

You can click on the pictures to view the animation.

Want to enter for the next round? Check out this thread for details.
http://www.tdnforums...ill-be-a-prize/

Feel free to post theme suggestions for the next contests.

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

3. If you don't want to select a vote for any of the 3 sections, select the "None" option along with the votes of your choice.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded.

Voting Deadline: Closed

tdnf2.pngtdnf1.pngtdnf3.pngparticipantfour.png

Our top 3 voted entries! :D

First place: .Brianna.

Awarded: Gold trophy and Neopia Central Background

kcgdcm.png

Don't be fooled by his lack of appendages, this little guy is one of the greatest detectives Neopia has ever seen!

Second place: Yeahlatte

Awarded: Silver Trophy and icy negg

2qwgbur.png

This is Lupegang Pterideus Eggzart, the most prolific musical prodigy of the Neopian Classical period. He was particularly hated by his rivals because he managed to outperform them despite having no hands.

Third Place: Spritzie

Awarded: Bronze Trophy and icy negg

zl9669.png

Unfortunately her parents aren't always the most responsible vacationers. They just saw the umbrella and figured that was a safe, comfy place and all she'd need would be her sunglasses and swimsuit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Expired Entries

Entry #1

medium_preview.png

This little egg enjoyed nothing more than spending his time in the summer sun. One day, things changed and he had to make a long trek to Terror mountain. It was then when he realized he was born to play in the snow.

Entry #2

medium_preview.png

Don't be fooled by his lack of appendages, this little guy is one of the greatest detectives Neopia has ever seen!

Entry #3

swfer4.jpg

This baby pteri is prehistoric. Its been buried deep beneath the ground in a magical tomb guarded by stones, hoping it would never reach the surface again!

Entry #4

1zgaumu.png

I'm a Pink Faerie brought down from Neopia, to en-part LOVE on earth. All Faeries must first start as an egg, and discover their true nature, before given wings.I'm more than honored to have been chosen, to thrive in such a beautiful land... Full of humans yearning to find their true love. :)

Entry #5

K1myR6a.png

Neopians from all times have always wondered how it comes that Pteris are full-fledged independent beings right after they crack open their eggs. Turns out the Pteris have a secret: unlike other Neopets, they stay inside their eggs until they become mature teenagers. They crack open small openings in their shells in order to communicate with the outside world and live in their Secret Tree House Kingdom, where they can learn and grow without fears of being eaten by hungry Neopians or becoming part of Tyrannia's Giant Omelette. That's what gives these small beings their advantage in the savage world of Neopia.

Entry #6

medium_preview.png

You can't make cupcakes without the eggs!

Entry #7

medium_preview.png

Entry #8

medium_preview.png

Unfortunately her parents aren't always the most responsible vacationers. They just saw the umbrella and figured that was a safe, comfy place and all she'd need would be her sunglasses and swimsuit.

Entry #9

medium_preview.png

This baby Pteri is obsessed with eggs! (Or Neggs in this case) You see, he never made any friends, since, you know, he's just an egg. He thought that he would make friends with "other people like him". Unfortunately, he's still only a baby, so he wasn't all that, well... Smart. He mistaked the Neggs as other Baby Pteries (Is that the plural form of Pteri?) and well... Eventually, this is what came to be...

Entry #10

medium_preview.png

All You Need Is Love.

Entry #11

medium_preview.png

Today was Annabelle's 1st birthday. Her mother had planned her an elegant tea party themed party and invited all of her friends and family. Her father had baked over 300 cupcakes for all the guests, as he was the town baker. Everyone surrounded her as she blew out the candles on her three tiered cake. Her mother thanked everyone for coming and they all enjoyed the cake, cupcakes, and various treats.

Entry #12

medium_preview.png

This is Lupegang Pterideus Eggzart, the most prolific musical prodigy of the Neopian Classical period. He was particularly hated by his rivals because he managed to outperform them despite having no hands.

Entry #13

medium_preview.png

Something seems off about this easter negg...

Entry #14

21azhvp.png

"This time" she muttered under her breath, "this time it will work. This time I will succeed. No more bribing neopets to bring me silly little items, no more long days crafting, no more being looked down upon. This time I won't mess up. No more little bouncing purple eggs, this time I shall create true life!.... and maybe," she said in a sad but slightly hopeful tone, "just maybe, I won't be alone."

Entry #15

medium_preview.png

Entry #16

medium_preview.png

This Pteri is a star!

Entry #17

fdslk9.png

... Sailor Egg? Baby's first cosplay, I guess.

OH SHOOT! I knew there was something I forgot to do! I created my DTI earlier than we could submit it, then forgot to ever turn it in once the contest was on! D'oh! x_x However, everybody else did very cute things with their eggs, so I can't stay in a sour mood. :)

Looks like we have a tie, and we could possibly have two first place winners. xD

Hanna- Ooh another fun theme suggestion! Sure, we'll do nerdy next! :)

my suggestion for the next round is nerdy

Nerdy? YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE!!! OwO Now what aspects? Just the bookish and academic parts, or the geeky fanboy/girl parts too?

Congratulations to our top 3 voted winners! :D

.Brianna., yeahlatte, and Sprtizie

Great job to everyone! Runner-ups will receive an awesome participation trophy.

Selected theme for Contest #6: Nerdy. Selected species: Any

Lady- You can do either for the Nerdy theme. c:

Azura- I sent you a mail.