NEW NEOPETS WORLD?

Ian

Hi guys!

A huge thanks to JN and NeoNutters for tipping us off on this! Here is a scan from a recent copy of the Neopets Magazine:

cupandnewlandxb3.png

Apparently there may be a new world coming. Perhaps even a new plot. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more info!

OMG! new world?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

More than four words, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

But actually I look more forward to seeing the Lutari Island being released to the general public

I think it was concluded that Lutari Island will never be open to the public. Only wireless phone subscribers.

duh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

More than four words, please. Read the rules. Don't spam, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

---

What do you think the new world will be called?

Don't double post, either.

Guest EBIL Cybunny Easter!

Altador Cup? Again?! BRAVO! GO MARAQUA! :D

New land? Most probably Lutari Island. April 19th is coming...

Well, Qasala is a part of lost desert its still on the map.

The guys in the pic are playing yooyuball and some are muntant ugly things as described as the inhabitants of the new land (which hopefully means that the world will be discovered before june and they will play yooyuball in the cup, which means they will be added as a team, but then thats an uneven numbers of teams so another team has to be added)

I beileve it wont be a new planet becuase its says a new land, and a new island

or it be lutari island on the main fact that it says new.

I think that it will be placed on the island left of shenkuu, that looks pretty mysterious or in the blob island right or mystery island

Oh I see! But I think its gonna be called Ubberific World.... NOT! I thnk its gonna be called Zegia. Dont know why?

If you read the latest Neopian Times Editorial, it says:

"The editorial was simply flooded this week with people asking where to sign up, so as much as we don't want to ruin their prank, we must assure everyone that there is no such thing as "Faerie Wars." Don't worry, though; if you're looking for a plot, we've got that and something much larger in the making. Keep your eye on New Features!"

-TNT

:eh: What does that mean??