Recommended Guides to making NPs?

Frazzled_Shortcake

I'm sure this question has been asked a dozen times before. Like everyone, I'm saving up for something, always! and it seems I've been stuck in a low with making NPs. Are there any guides out there for making a decent income?

I'm OK with games and will play them, but to be honest, I get bored with them pretty quick. Right now, I've been playing what I can and doing the Art Gallery, which seems to make a good amount of NPs. I'm too scared to try out the Stock Market or try and risk buy low and sell high. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

-Shortcake.

If your computer can handle it then I suggest Habitarium and leaving it open for a while. I can make around 100k a day just from having my habitarium open. There is also the Battledome as it gives out NPs and prizes. My favourite opponent to fight is the Koi Warrior as he gives out a decent amount of codestones that I use for training and the red ones I sell as well as all the other stuff he gives me. There is also Key Quest and I suggest playing with a Neofriend so you don't have to worry about quitters or cheaters, plus it's more fun playing with someone you know. :)

With those three things and my dailies, I make a steady stream of income for splurging later on. :)

there isn't really any "risk" involved with the stock market. it's guaranteed to make np as long as you wait. buying 1000 shares at 15np a piece, it'll fluctuate up and down randomly. the only way you would lose money is if you sold it under 15, which there is no pressure for you to do.

this stock guide may help you. It helped me when I bought my first share of stocks :) Now I buy 1000 shares every day at whatever is priced at 15nps. There's no way you'll lose money on them, sometimes it just takes a while for them to rise.

http://www.neopets.com/~plavias

as for food club, yes you'll lose money occasionally, but you'll surely make it up if you're following reliable bets. I always copy Hugo's and he'll usually say what he thinks about the days odds. Sometimes if he feels unsafe betting or if the odds are bad, I just won't place bets.

http://www.neopets.com/~MyFoodClubBets

and then of course dailies. Some days you'll have lucky days with those! Battling can also earn you some codestones that can be sold for a nice profit

I don't play habitarium or KQ due to the limitations on my internet usage but they're good for earning some nps as well :)

Seconding Mouseykins!

I make the majority of my NPs through Key Quest, and I have a few trusted people that I usually play with so I don't have to worry about quitters. If you decide to play KQ I would strongly recommend sticking to 2-player games, since they're more likely to get a decent prize even if you don't get a gold key.

The battledome can also be a good money-maker, especially if you have Premium (Jetsam Ace, a Premium-only challenger, gives out nerkmids).

I make lots on habi and I battle every day without fail which brings good rewards. Thanks to this thread I am now trying food club for the very first time :D about time I gave it a go I have been on neopets for nearly 12 years .. lol

Thanks for the inspiration folks

Fabulous! Thank you everyone for the responses! I'm going to have my hand at Habitarium and Food Bets (for now), and might try Key Quest later :woot:

-Shortcake