Hello all! Last time I posted a topic about Premium it got locked, so hopefully this is a different situation and I'm not in violation of the rules. I "searched" Premium before making this post and didn't see any corresponding topics, so I apologize if this thread isn't allowed. /:

Premium members! Every Friday we get a Space Faerie Scratchcard. I didn't get mine Friday. So I thought maybe they were just late. But then I didn't get it Saturday. And here it is-- Sunday, still nothing. I've only had Premium a couple of weeks, so this is only my second time I would've gotten it. I still have other Premium features, so I don't think it's my account. I'm wondering if it's site-wide? Is anyone else having this issue? I'm just trying to figure out if it's an individual problem or if it's everyone. Another Premium member told me she got hers, but some others said they didn't get theirs. Maybe it's only affecting some?

IDK, Any input? Anyone else not get their scratchcard? I figured if this was the case there'd already be a thread but I didn't see one. I put in a ticket but of course I don't expect them to get to it in this millenia. =P

I got my scratchcard this Friday, but some people have had the same issue as you and did not get one this week. I found a topic about it in the Help section of the premium neoboards, so it seems like a pretty widespread problem.

Maybe it is related to that thing they posted on the news page about Premium Management Downtime that is supposed to happen in a couple weeks? In any case, it seems like just a glitch that is affecting some users. Hopefully they'll get around to fixing it soon!

Thanks for the input. You guys are lucky you got yours it looks like, there is a thread of angry neopians on the Premium Help board.

And yes I know you get it by clicking on the Premium Toolbar =P but thank you for letting me know, I am so very ditzy that could have very easily been the case.