Customization Ideas for a Maractite Cybunny

Ohai there guys! I'm usually very inspired when it comes to customizing Cybunnies (I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I have more than a dozen of them? :P ), but lately I've been very tired and all out of ideas.

Just yesterday a lovely Neopian adopted out a Maractite Cy to me. It's a male. Can you guys help me with customization ideas? I don't have any specific theme in my mind, just anything that looks nice.

ps: as he is on a side account, unfortunately no NC items please :sad02:

Thanks in advance! :)

medium_preview.png

Maractite Cybunnies are my favourite Cybunnies (alongside Robot)! I wanted one, but I have kinda changed my mind since I came up with a nice Shenkuu themed Cloud Cybunny costumization. lol

I went with a Phantom of the Opera actor preparing himself to go out on stage. :)

medium_preview.png

Hope you get your inspiration back!

Apologies, I have no idea how to get the image url off dress to impress (help?), so I've just provided links.

Maractite Cybunny's are lovely! I'm not particularly good at customising, but it's fun, so here are my attempts!

A Greek God kind of theme:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/733164

Overload of Maractite theme:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/733167

OH. MY GOD. DAT PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS. LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

I've always LOVED The Phantom of the Opera!!!! Both the book and the musical!!! That's SO perfect!!! <3 <3 Actually I'm gonna use it on my Halloween Cy, so it gets an even darker look, THANK YOU SO MUCH *breathless*

...*recomposes self*

Cahem. Where was I? Oh yes! Thank you all for the ideas! :D

I'm gonna check the prices for all of them, but right now my favourites are Xepha's and the Greek God from Lizzee. Anyways, I'm probably gonna come back here to show you guys the results (and also my Halloween Cy's new Phantom look, THANK YOU KATSUOKAI <3)

Thank you all once again <3

UPDATE: Due to budget reasons (i.e. I spent all my NPs on that most expensive Grimoire and haven't been able to rebuild ever since) I had to go through a change of plans. My Halloween Cy, Myal, is now the Phantom, but the real one, living in the catacombs! :D And Mifftan, the Maractite, is - for now - a cute Altador sheperd/farmer, thanks to an idea from a cousin of mine.

I'm just REALLY frustrated at the Autumn Shrubbery overprice at the TP. It would have been the perfect addiction to Mifftan's scene. JellyNeo's price history has always showed it as a buyable, but there are none at the SSW and TPers are asking 450k for it!!!! BAH HUMBUG! -_-

Aaaaanyways. Here's Mifftan... and Myael, the Phantom! :D :D

Well,I still decided to make a customization for a maractite cybunny just for the of it:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/733261

You can change the trident to a magical maractite sword and/or change the cybunny ocean warrior cape to a neovian cybunny gentleman cape.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well,I still decided to make a customization for a maractite cybunny just for the of it:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/733261

You can change the trident to a magical maractite sword and/or change the cybunny ocean warrior cape to a neovian cybunny gentleman cape.

That's a lovely customization, but he's a male! :D And also, there are NC items in it... :/

Ok I changed the customization for him so its only NP(Just click on the same DTI link a posted earlier).

An excited Cybunny explorer ready to go! :happydance:

Lizzee- You can link DTI images to TDN by clicking on BB Code. Then you choose any size you want (like how I chose Large) and copy the URL.

That's... so... COOL!!! And I think it fits my budget too! Thank you so much!!! <3

OH. MY GOD. DAT PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS. LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

I've always LOVED The Phantom of the Opera!!!! Both the book and the musical!!! That's SO perfect!!! <3 <3 Actually I'm gonna use it on my Halloween Cy, so it gets an even darker look, THANK YOU SO MUCH *breathless*

...*recomposes self*

Cahem. Where was I? Oh yes! Thank you all for the ideas! :D

I'm gonna check the prices for all of them, but right now my favourites are Xepha's and the Greek God from Lizzee. Anyways, I'm probably gonna come back here to show you guys the results (and also my Halloween Cy's new Phantom look, THANK YOU KATSUOKAI <3)

Thank you all once again <3

How fortunate I decided to make a Phantom of the Opera customization then!!! :thumbsup: Really happy you liked it so much. :D Myael looks great as the real Phantom, in fact, all your Cybunnies look awesome!!! :yes: I would love to have multiple pets of the same species, but since I would run out of pet slots that's not possible. TNT, why you do this to me?! :crying_blow: