Bony Grarrl Club Acquired!

Emily

Question, should I acquire the 20 mil in a short amount of time. Do you count the account you're lending to, or side-accounts/previous accounts as well for the 5-year limit?

My old acc (leintje_cool) is now 7/7.5 years I guess, and my side-account (mylifeasmarr) is eleven months older than my main XD.

Let's see:

1. I'm about 15.5 million short, that will take a while.

2. Over 7 years on Neopets. Check!

3. Nope. Haven't hunted for avatars, maybe I will sometime.

4. This is my 98th post, so I should become more active on here.

5. Check! I have 26, with my Dueling Decks gold and Neoquest bronze in the past day.

Super huge congrats! Was more than happy to help out with sand purchases on that. Good thing I love coloured sand. :)

Let's see.... where do I stand?

1/ *hahahahha* not even close. It took me nearly 8 years to get the 5 mil I'm very proud of. (Maybe I buy too many plushies and junk?) Not much point in going on from there, but *shrug* why not for fun?

2/ Been on Neo for nearly 8 years... hey! Whaddya know? I qualify on this one.

3/ Avatars. Ummm. Drat. Not close there, etiher. Missed almost every plot and I'm lousy at flash games. *sigh*

4/ Post count? Well.... maybe in a year?

5/ Trophies. Right. Well, see yah, 'cause the six or seven I have is probably the best I will ever do.

Oh well! Not like I need that avatar. Nope. Don't need it. It's not as if I have everything else and just need this one to complete the set. Don't need it at all.

*sniffle* *slinks off to cry in the corner* (*lol* :laughingsmiley: )

Question, should I acquire the 20 mil in a short amount of time. Do you count the account you're lending to, or side-accounts/previous accounts as well for the 5-year limit?

My old acc (leintje_cool) is now 7/7.5 years I guess, and my side-account (mylifeasmarr) is eleven months older than my main XD.

The age requirement is for the account that is being lent. So if you request the club to be sent to the account "grarrlover123," then that account would have to meet the 5 year requirement.

1. I should be able to hit that one in the next few months!

2. I'll be 5 in January!

3. Done

4. Done

5. This is going to be the hard one for me. I stink at flash games. Didn't I read somewhere that they are not doing Daily Dare this year? Or was it GMC?

Congratulations on finally acquiring the BGC! I already have the avvie, so at least I don't have to start saving like crazy :P Anyways, when this piece of news starts spreading through the Neopian community...

Brace yourselves:

Hundreds of new members are coming.

:P

Congratulations on finally acquiring the BGC! I already have the avvie, so at least I don't have to start saving like crazy :P Anyways, when this piece of news starts spreading through the Neopian community...

Brace yourselves:

More like "Brace yourselves: Hundreds of spam posts are coming."

Brace yourselves:

I agree with this, I think I've noticed quite a few newbie posts lately. But, will they stick around for 500 posts? :rambo:

well I was heartbroken when it was announced that the lutari talisman didnt count in the trophies list (though I do see why and its fair) that made me ineligible - but then I realised I had never beaten punchbag bob so I did the battle and yeehaa :rock:

well I was heartbroken when it was announced that the lutari talisman didnt count in the trophies list (though I do see why and its fair) that made me ineligible - but then punchbag bob finally showed up after years of looking for him and Im back in the running again yeehaa :rock:

anyone building their trophie count for this do check out your battle opponents I have seen him again today and twice in the last couple of days too

Punchbag Bob is actually always in the Battledome, making it possible for anyone to get the trophy if they do decide to fight Bob, which is why it was listed in our initial list - it's easy, just requires a bit of patience ;)

Punchbag Sid is actually the challenger that only appears like, once every couple of years, for the Punchbag Sid Avatar.

Punchbag Bob is actually always in the Battledome, making it possible for anyone to get the trophy if they do decide to fight Bob, which is why it was listed in our initial list - it's easy, just requires a bit of patience ;)

Punchbag Sid is actually the challenger that only appears like, once every couple of years, for the Punchbag Sid Avatar.

yes thanks for this .... this penny has finally dropped

sheesh I can be such an airhead at times ... after almost 12 years on neo I have somehow got my bobs and sids mixed up completely and have only just recognised that I was missing that trophie and looking for the wrong guy when I could have been battling him all this time ?!? :*

1. 20 Mil collateral: I will never had this much.

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: My side (my old main account) is old enough, laughing forever.

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: 218/250, getting there.

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: Ahaha, hahHAHA /sob

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: I have like 18.

Of course all of this doesn't matter until my account is unfrozen (c'mon Tony, I believe in you. ♥)

But none the less, I'm super proud of all those who donated, and for TDN ALP team. You guys have helped, and will

continue to help so many users. Way to go everyone!

Edit: ( Don't worry guys, I'm still on neo. I am a good girl. c: )

The age requirement is for the account that is being lent. So if you request the club to be sent to the account "grarrlover123," then that account would have to meet the 5 year requirement.

Ok, thanks! Though I really don't think I'll be able to make 20mil, haha.

1. Struggling to reach 10 million atm, but it is feasible.

2. I'm at 4 1/2 right now.

3. Long way to go, but again feasible.

4. Just started...but I'll reach it soon enough :)

5. About 10 so far.

So for me it'll be about a year or so until I can reach it, which is better than never being able to get it at all. Thanks TDN for giving me a goal to work towards!

I'm also glad for the link to be able to donate. If giving NP means I can ever get MSPP...I'm up for it.

And I agree with the fact that it is so amazing to see everyone coming together. I think we should get more neopians on tdn!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Let's see now:

1. 20 Mil collateral: yes - with a lot of games of KeyQuest!

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: yep :)

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: yes, just!

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: working on it... might take a while...

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: yes :)

I think I'll be sticking with Neopets for a long time so I'm not worried about the restrictions. It's all in the distant future for me haha. I mean, I've stuck with Neopets on-and-off for seven years now...thinking I'll one day leave and never ever come back is a bit pessimistic on my part.

I'll probably only begin working on the trophies when I reach 250 avatars. I have ten so far, five site event and five game. That's actually more trophies than I thought I had...

With Food Club and Habitarium I could easily see myself making 20 mil within a calendar year working at the leisurely pace I usually play Neopets at. I'm not worried at all :)

Wow, I returned to TDN just in time for some fantastic news! I remember lurking around when it got lost.

(feels guilty for not being around to help contribute to the cost)

Are there any plans to buy another item? Maybe save up to buy a darigan potion/PB so more people can battle? I'd love to get involved with that.

Looks like I'm on my way to be eligible:

1. 20 Mil collateral: I'd have this if I could magically sell all the expensive hard-to-sell items I've collected over the years. If I were to significant lower all their prices, I could probably sort this out, but I think I'd prefer to keep hold of them and get the last 5mil the normal way.

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: Yes, 10 years and counting.

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: Just made it to 270, so that's fine.

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: Hah, this is the problem with being a lurker for so long, I've only recently signed up properly. But, I enjoy coming to topics like this & joining in, so hopefully it won't take too long.

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: 32 at the moment. I still need to work out how to play NeoQuest properl, but at least I have enough for this.

I don't have a Grarrl or a Skeith, so there's not worry on that front. ^^.