Did you do a Trophy Run yesterday? How did you do?

minniemeggie

I am actually quite please with myself! Usually I am only able to get one trophy but I noticed on a few games the scores were quite low so I took a stab at them!

For starters I bumped my silver ice cream machine and pet pet rescue to gold

silver in Attack of the Revenge

silver in Meepit vs. Feepit

gold in Itchy Invasion

silver in Ultimate Bullseye

I'm super proud of myself, especially in Attack of the Revenge, a game I actually really suck at - it was pure luck!

How did you do?

I tried Attack of the Slorgs too, but did not succeed, haha.

I did manage to get new trophies (all bronze) in Chemistry for Beginners, Ruins Rampage, Grand Theft Ummagine & Invasion: Blastoids.

I'm also in the highscore list of Gourmet Club Bowls, but I already got a gold trophy for that, haha.

last month i could have gotten silver or gold for snot splatter if i had played on day one, but day two got me 3rd. same score this month on day one still only got me 3rd. maybe next month the snot splatter ppl with trophies already won't be snotty on day one:( like they were this month.. i don't know why ppl with trophies already submit on day one- day two isn't good enough for them?

Not everyone pays attention to high score reset day, same as how not everyone pays attention to other special-ish days. I, for one, play Snot Splatter at least 6 days a week for fun. :o There's also world challenges, which can contribute to high scores early in the month.

last month i could have gotten silver or gold for snot splatter if i had played on day one, but day two got me 3rd. same score this month on day one still only got me 3rd. maybe next month the snot splatter ppl with trophies already won't be snotty on day one:( like they were this month.. i don't know why ppl with trophies already submit on day one- day two isn't good enough for them?

Well I for one always submit on day one, especially for games I know I am good at if I don't have a gold trophy, like pet pet rescue and ice cream machine. Ice Cream Machine is hard to get gold unless you submit on day one because it's mostly luck of power ups. If I already have a gold trophy I usually don't play on the first.

I'm just curious but is this trophy run fuelled by the borrowing of the Grarrl club?

I certainty am, I'm trying to get the poker one right now > <

hehe it partially is but I usually try for at least one trophy on reset day. Yesterday there just happened to be a lot of very low scores in the games I was playing so I lucked out :P

I tried to upgrade my Splat-a-Sloth trophy from bronze to gold, but I submitted my score right after midnight so I didn't get a hi-score before the reset. However, I got pretty lucky and got a win streak of 5 day one on Bilge Dice for a silver Bilge Dice Streak trophy (it's no Lucky Streak avatar though...). I also submitted the max score for Ruins Rampage on day one, but it got reviewed and didn't get accepted until today, so it's just a silver score.

I'm just curious but is this trophy run fuelled by the borrowing of the Grarrl club?

I certainty am, I'm trying to get the poker one right now > <

For me, it is not. I already had more than 20 trophies, but I want to have lots of trophies, and I'm very bad at gaming, so reset day is the closet I can get to some trophies, haha.

I'm so jealous of you gamers!

I stink badly at games. :D

I dunno if there is even one Neo-game that I would say I am 'good' at (other than the CC!)

I'll have to take a look at day one scores for each month...I guess that there MIGHT be a trophy I could sneak away with before others play!

/laughing

:P

I got some trophies! But no 1st place ):
2nd Place at Hungry Skeith

2nd Place at Neverending Boss Battle

3rd Place at The Buzzer Game

I almost got 1st at Boss Battle and upgraded my Attack of the Revenge and Rink Runner from a 2nd to a 1st, but when I went to sleep I lost my positions...

Congrats to all of you!

I managed one - which is an achievement for my lack of gaming skills haha. I got silver in Ruins Rampage, could have been gold but TNT took to long to review my higher score. I thought I was going to upgrade my Petpet Plunge Trophy, but I got pushed to bronze (which I already have) at the end of the night.