I threw my cat a birthday party.

leverhelven

That's so cute, Patty! I bet Em had a good time! I need to get my behind in gear, as my Sydney's turning 2 on September 15! Don't feel bad about being a crazy cat lady in training, you've got good company! (Me!) I love my kitty cats. My friend throws birthday parties for her pets too. I think it's a sweet thing to do for them, considering all of the wonderful things pets do for us! I'm loving the theme you chose also! I think I may try to do a purple theme for Syd. She seems to like purple a lot! :)

Aww ^____^ Kitty's so cute. The party looked like fun, wish I could have been there =/

I threw a birthday party for my bunny, Campion. The name is from Watership Down, although he looks like Fiver, he sure acts like Captain Campion before the reformation.

Thank you all for your lovely comments! <3

Aww ^____^ Kitty's so cute. The party looked like fun, wish I could have been there =/

I threw a birthday party for my bunny, Campion. The name is from Watership Down, although he looks like Fiver, he sure acts like Captain Campion before the reformation.

I've always been curious about this book, but it's non-existent in my country... Is it the one with an animated movie version that is said to be traumatizing? :P

she's big for a 1 year old :D

She actually seems bigger in the pictures because she was so squeamish and I was kinda squeezing her closer :D She's a little chubby because she's neutered, but other than that she's pretty normal-sized :)

this. is. AWESOME!!!

I love the aristocrats! this is the coolest thing ever. I want to go to a cat party XD

I used to celebrate my old cats birthday on the same day as mine since we couldn't remember when we adopted him and I thought it would be cool to share a birthday. I actually do have a picture from one of my childhood birthday parties where I'm giving gifts to my cat and all my friends were there. I wonder if they remember that haha, I doubt it (:

the world needs more cat parties.

this. is. AWESOME!!!

I love the aristocrats! this is the coolest thing ever. I want to go to a cat party XD

I used to celebrate my old cats birthday on the same day as mine since we couldn't remember when we adopted him and I thought it would be cool to share a birthday. I actually do have a picture from one of my childhood birthday parties where I'm giving gifts to my cat and all my friends were there. I wonder if they remember that haha, I doubt it (:

the world needs more cat parties.

Hahahaha thank you!!! I'm thinking next year maybe I'll go with Hello Kitty, but I accept other cat suggestions! :D

Ahh, that's the cutest thing ever. I was at a party the other day and my friend introduced me as 'the cat lady'. So I get you. I've had cats my whole life as somehow I still miss them when I'm out all day.

cat cat cat cat.

She's a cutie <3