I can't see the neoboards?

fallatthephan

When I go on the neoboards the only thing that comes up is the 'The Official Neopets Team Message Board' and if I click on that no posts show up. I have used the neoboards before on a different account and I'm sure that I'm old enough to use them. Is there anyway I can get them?

tumblr_n9supebVa81si1hl8o1_500.jpg

(I'm not sure how to resize so sorry if it's too big)

I would suggest perhaps your account is too young, but it only has to be a day old to access the boards, and I assume you've had your account for longer than that.

Is it possible you got silenced for something? That may limit your access to the boards. (I've never been silenced, so I wouldn't know for sure.)

Weird. It's either a glitch or perma-silence (which also prevents you from seeing the boards, as stated in this Editorial):

"I understand that having a silenced account means that one can't communicate with other players on the message boards, but why can't we read the boards? ~angelfire1a

Silencing is a punishment used for players who behave poorly on the boards, and not being able to see other posts is a part of that. If you can't behave, you miss out."

if you don't think you've been silenced and you know for sure you are old enough to access the boards, did you maybe enter a fake birthday on your account? Maybe accidentally selected the wrong year or something?

I have no idea :X

I'll do that, thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.