Score Review?

Steve

Earlier today I got the max score on Ruins Rampage and received the "score is under review" message, and was wondering generally how long one had to wait for it to be accepted? I've only ever gotten a score review on Fashion Fever (does anyone else get this occasionally by the way?), and I usually received the acceptance neomail <30 minutes later. Are there instances where it says the score is under review but never accepts/denies it? If I don't hear back tomorrow I'll more than likely try for max score again, I just was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them, and how long it took to receive a neomail.

Been reviewed quite a few times, normally it takes a few days, quickest I got was within a few hours, the most I got was a week (after then it was too late for me to get the trophy, boo :P) so it's variable, I think, if it's a big jump from your previous score or if it was close to where your highest score was before.

Alright good to know, thanks. Been on a trophy spree the last few days and I believe this is the last of the "easy" ones, aside from Dungeon Dash and the rng in that one is always against me -_-

I've had a score never get reviewed after receiving the under review message, but that was only once. Coincidentally, it was Ruins Rampage. I got the top score for the trophy, it said my score was being reviewed, and I never heard back about it. As far as I know, there's not really much to do about it except wait and see.

for me it's usually about a day, but I have had it take up to a week before. I'm currently waiting on my Hannah and the Kreludor caves to be reviewed, been about 3 days. but it was a really highscore, I just played level three for a looooong time over and over again until I was at trophy level. But it's been so long I'm only at a bronze level now :< next time I am going to have to play for much longer and hope the review it faster. :evil_notsmiling: