Anime Game Survey!

Anime

Hey guys! My anime club is running a survey so we can use the results for a game. If you could take about 10 minutes out of your day to fill it out, that'd be awesome.

https://docs.google.com/a/thedailyneopets.com/forms/d/1TojS21ZfsbIycY8VOLDRpu6AjZrdwSuFwCYmqr7lnSc/viewform

Nothing hard, and there are no wrong answers. We don't have much time to get a lot of answers, so if you know or anyone else who might want to shoot some responses our way feel free to share it!

Thanks!

I finished. I haven't been to a con in YEARS, ohmigoodness. Brought back some memories though ^_^

"Thank you taking our game show survey. Your responses have been recorded and will be used to help us prepare for our next convention."

Well, that was interesting! :D I didn't know a lot of things, but it was fun trying to remember stuff back from when I was super into mangas and animes :)

I've never been to any kind of convention so, it was very difficult but I finished it!