I have a lot of questions, please help

shyladwynter

Hello everyone! I am new to these forums. Old neopet player but I just opened a new account since I missed playing. A little about me, I've been playing neopets for 10 years. I ran across it in one of my computer classes during school an got addicted. For a long time my sister and I shared an account (which worked out nicely because she liked to play the action games and I liked to play the puzzle games so we were able to really rack up the neopoints). I was gone for a few years and then I've fairly recently started playing again with a new account since I forgot the info on my sister and I's old account (and I'm pretty sure it's been deleted since it's been so long).

Anywho, I was wandering around on the forums on neopets and I saw that somebody said that neopets was being sold. I looked around and saw that it had been sold back in March. Is that what they were possibly talking about or did I miss something?

Also, has anyone heard of any new plots or worlds that will be released soon-ish? I've finished the Altador Plot (this last time was my second time). But I really enjoy doing those. Plus it seems like it's been forever since a new world was released.

Or is there going to be any updates to the worlds any time soon? Merridell looks exactly the same since it was released. And that's just one example. Lutari Island is another example (I am aware that the old neopets mobile app has been since closed, I'm just wondering if there's any plans to do something with it.)

What information is there on the neopets app? I know it was being named back in February, is there any other news on it?

I've noticed that since the Darkest Faerie plot that there hasn't been anything done with the faeries. is there going to be more involvement from the faeries any time soon? I loved the darkest faerie plot. But I like faeries anyways.

When my sister and I were playing there seemed to be so much that we were in on as far as the news machine/rumor mill went. I'm just trying to get back to that point.

Also thank you to the lovely people who run this website. It has been extremely helpful in getting me mostly caught back up to speed.

Thanks to all ahead of time for your help!

Shyla

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

Hello everyone! I am new to these forums. Old neopet player but I just opened a new account since I missed playing. A little about me, I've been playing neopets for 10 years. I ran across it in one of my computer classes during school an got addicted. For a long time my sister and I shared an account (which worked out nicely because she liked to play the action games and I liked to play the puzzle games so we were able to really rack up the neopoints). I was gone for a few years and then I've fairly recently started playing again with a new account since I forgot the info on my sister and I's old account (and I'm pretty sure it's been deleted since it's been so long).

Hi,

First it's against the rule to share accounts. Don't ever do that again because you could end up frozen.

Anywho, I was wandering around on the forums on neopets and I saw that somebody said that neopets was being sold. I looked around and saw that it had been sold back in March. Is that what they were possibly talking about or did I miss something?

Yes it was sold to a company named Jumpstart. It has already happened.

Also, has anyone heard of any new plots or worlds that will be released soon-ish? I've finished the Altador Plot (this last time was my second time). But I really enjoy doing those. Plus it seems like it's been forever since a new world was released.

We never know that in advance, sadly. But probably not.

Or is there going to be any updates to the worlds any time soon? Merridell looks exactly the same since it was released. And that's just one example. Lutari Island is another example (I am aware that the old neopets mobile app has been since closed, I'm just wondering if there's any plans to do something with it.)

Well again, we never know about these things in advance. I don't think they have any plans for Lutari island right now, no.

What information is there on the neopets app? I know it was being named back in February, is there any other news on it?

Nothing. Please don't hate me for not having any answers for you. We only know it's in the work. TNT aren't very good at keeping us in the loop, in general.

I've noticed that since the Darkest Faerie plot that there hasn't been anything done with the faeries. is there going to be more involvement from the faeries any time soon? I loved the darkest faerie plot. But I like faeries anyways.

There was a whole plot dedicated to Faerieland and Faeries. Also they revampted Faerie Quests...

http://thedailyneopets.com/faeries-ruin/index

Xepha,

Quite frankly I don't need to be yelled at for sharing an account that hasn't been played in over 15 years. My sister and I shared that account before she DIED! Don't jump to conclusions that we were trying to cheat the system. We had a family computer and it was easier for a small child of 6 years to not have to worry about a password. I was only 8 at the time and I am now in my 20's. She would sit on my lap in the chair with me and play those games. Thank you so much for trampling on a happy memory. Quite frankly I will not be coming back to this website if I'm going to be accused of being one of those people that ruins the fun for everyone else.

Jerk.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not be disrespectful to members of this forum. I suggest you read the rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.