PUNCHBAG BOB IS THERE!

AJ11

Just finally found him and beat him thought I would put this here in case anyone else like me has been trying to catch him to get the trophie for ever and ever !!!!!

I hope this is ok in the general chat as I wanted to be sure lots of people noticed it to get a chance to fight him

Its the first time I have seen him, and I have been looking for soooo long, I think it will be worth keeping an eye out for him now because I have been told once he appears he often returns not long after he vanishes again.

I checked he was still there after I posted hope he comes back for other people...

I have a new trophie YAY!!!

yes, I thought she was talking about Sid too. Lol. But I think she was talking about Bob.

ok after almost 12 years I realise that I have been looking for the wrong guy in battledome lol all this time I was waiting to battle and I could have had the trophie all along ... oops sorry for causing this confustion folks I will just go off and hide for a while now lol :arrowhead: :*

Does anyone know if he (Sid) has been spotted since the BD revamp?

The last I recall hearing mention of him visiting was shortly before the BD was redone (and since that point many, if not all, of the BD avatars have been unattainable).

That is the last BD avie I need...

Congrats on the trophy, though, it is exciting to add one (even if you could have done so before now!) /grin

Cheers!

:P