NEW EVENT: Desert Diplomacy

Ruto

WHO WOULD ROB PRINCESS AMIRA? THE HORROR! WHAT FIENDS!!

Let's hope we can get those items back! (I'm so excited for a new event!!)

I should give word that Sherlock Sandrea is now on the case! :D

Ooooo... New event.

I've never actually participated "full-time"/completely in any event. I should try to do this one o.O

A plot! A plot! A mystery plot!!! Or probably just an event....that's all we really get anymore. But closest thing to a plot! Hopefully the rewards will be less disappointing than the Spooky Food Eating Contest was.

WHO WOULD ROB PRINCESS AMIRA? THE HORROR! WHAT FIENDS!!

Let's hope we can get those items back! (I'm so excited for a new event!!)

It should give word that Sherlock Sandrea is now on the case! :D

I just love the way you talk about your pets and answer questions for them as if they were talking. You are awesome!!! Lol

Guest Tahalika

No doubt this is gonna be something to provoke a remodeling for the Lost Desert. So probably just gonna be an event, and not a plot or something. Though it might be a long or interesting one in terms of events, that would be nice.

Wonder how this is gonna play out. Will it be puzzles? Will it be having to go to locations around Neopia? I guess tomorrow we'll see.

Skarl did it!

With a vacuum!

In the palace!

If this is anything like Clue, I'll be very happy.

Ohmygoodness I love Clue. While I'm fairly terrible at it, it would be amazing if that's what this turns out to be! Although I actually think it was Hagan, with a book, in the palace.

I'm hoping for a really cool avatar, mostly because the only retired one I have is Battledome Veteran. And the Altador Cup one, if you count that.

Thanks, Tracy! It's fun to use your imagination on Neopets! Besides, my pets have some pretty entertaining personalities, so why not let them shine!

Ruto, Clue would be awesome! Somehow, I highly doubt Skarl is smart enough to use a vacuum cleaner though... there's a reason his brother is King of Brightvale! King Skarl's so dumb, it took him two hours to drink orange juice because the carton said "concentrate". OOH! Will that joke get me thrown out of the castle? I still need the avi! Teehee!

And WHY oh WHY do I get the feeling that Hanso might be somewhere in this little event? :O

King Skarl's so dumb, it took him two hours to drink orange juice because the carton said "concentrate".

grumpy_king_angry.gif

Maybe not a vacuum (which I'm not sure even exists in Neopia), but definitely SOMETHING. He's a big ol' suspicious character.

By the way, I'm loving the rainblug timer. So adorable.

Haha, Ruto, your reply made me laugh harder than it should have. :D

Neopia needs to get with the times! (Ba dum tish!)

Vacuum cleaners, bank debit cards, easier modes of transportation, air conditioning! *sigh*

Back on topic: I'm loving that cute little rainblug too. <3

For some reason, this is reminding me of the really old Lost Desert plot where the crown got stolen :bigeyed:

I hope it won't be as tedious as some of the plots we've had (if it is a plot).

Guys I'd hate to burst bubbles, but if we refer back to these from TFR back in the day:
https://images.neopets.com/homepage/marquee/faeries_ruin_ch18.jpg
https://images.neopets.com/homepage/marquee/faeries_ruin_ch1.jpg

Both links above have the word 'Plot' as the banner overlay, this will be one of those things TNT is doing to TRY and keep loyal players amused. I'm keen for a new all time plot as much as the next, but according to TNT in one of the latest editorials all 'we' want is more flash games and small events -__-
Whatever they're doing, they're doing it so wrong. :c