Hmm, Mail? Wait... What?!

Totu487

congratulations!! :thumbsup:

that's the best surprise ever! I just read your section of the story and it's really good! :O Have you ever tried writing stories for the neopian times?

that's a big accomplishment for anyone! Neopian contests are so hard to win. Are you going to sell the paint brush or use it? That's an awesome prize :D

Yay! Congrats! :D

I TOTALLY know that "Uh Oh..." feeling! The CC prizes are wayyyy behind and they dole them out pretty randomly. So, ya never know when one of those alerts will show up to give you a fright!

I have been giving some thought to trying for the Storyteller trophy...I need to track down a guide or something because I really don't know the rules/structure of the contest.

Congrats again...

Cheers!

:P

Haha, it seems neomails from TNT puts everyone on edge, I always panic a bit that I've done something wrong too. I'm glad it wasn't anything of the sort though. Congratulations! That's a fantastic accomplishment, and you should be every bit as thrilled as you are!

congratulations!! :thumbsup:

that's the best surprise ever! I just read your section of the story and it's really good! :O Have you ever tried writing stories for the neopian times?

that's a big accomplishment for anyone! Neopian contests are so hard to win. Are you going to sell the paint brush or use it? That's an awesome prize :D

Actually, now that I've thought of it, I never tried to submit a entry in the Neopian Times because it seems as if all the good ideas have been taken... :sad01_anim:

But thanks for the encouragement! Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But if I do and it gets submitted, I'll be sure to give you guys the link to it. :glasses:

:exclamation: CAUTION: The following has been removed by The Meepit Team due to offense about Robot Petpets. Why, you ask? Well, safety is the number one priority. We wouldn't want an army of Robot Petpets to go against offenders. If you have further questions, please contact Mr. Marshmallow at ***-***-****. Thank you.