Retired / Rare Books ?

Angeló

Ok , so I made a checklist of all the books I have to read to V00D00 .. and lots of them are R180 and very hard to find ..

So it got me thinking .. what if you had one of those books .. and it was , like , one of the last 5 existing books in all of Neopia .. would you preserve it .. sell it to someone for their gallery .. or read it to your pet and cause it to vanish to get closer to the book award ?!!

Personally I think the idea of vanishing it would be really cruel ..

I think hoarding it in a gallery is cruel :P The entire point of a book is to be read. Someone should get that privilege!

If it were mine, I'd read it, since I'm going for book award. Currently #60.

Since none of my pets are huge into reading, I would sell it to someone that I know would do something good with it. I agree that sticking items in a gallery to collect dust and do nothing seems kind of pointless, so I would hope that they would read it.

• 4 months later...

I would read it to my main pet. I'm nowhere near a trophy (only read 668 books), but I'd like to get that trophy one of these days

:)

• 1 month later...

I would read it, no hesitation. I've been working on Earl_Verns list and am down to only needing a few but I just spent the last of my money (Seriously, I had about 6k left) on two really special ones: Alien Aishas and Guide to the Neocola Machine!

What did you (if anything) end up doing?