I did it!! :D

Saxen

I think you look ABSOLUTELY beautiful. What a wonderful thing you did.

Thanks for sharing this, Shannon. You have a generous and giving spirit. <3 0:) Good luck in your goal. Maybe this would get more attention and raise more money on one of those better known fund raising sites as well? I don't know if the UK is aware of the ones in the U.S. but Google for them. :guitar: :thumbsup:

(on an unrelated note--that's a cool ring, what is it made of and what color is it? :questionmark: )

I'm so proud of you! You really helped these people and put forth a really good thing. You look amazing in that pic too! I'm so glad to read that TDN was a help with this project! :)

I really wish I could afford to donate and help too. :(

I don't know you on tdn, nor on Neopets but I thought I'd take a quick second to tell you how truly you are both beautiful and inspiring.

Keep up the great work, although it's difficult you're making a positive change in someone else's life-- one step at a time.

If there were more people in this world like you, it'd be a better place.

ABSOLUTELY COURAGEOUS! you're gorgeous girl!

I wish I could be as brave as you. I am glad there's people like you in this world :happydance:

As have already been pointed out, you're amazing and inspiring! I think it was a really great thing that you did (and for personal reasons, it makes me really happy to see/hear that there are good people out there, too - though Iknow that there are a lot of those around TDN, so I'm not exactly surprised ^o^)

(You're also absolutely stunningly beautiful with a shaved head, just saying!)

Awww thank you guys!! :) GAAH I've missed you all so friggin much! <3 <3 <3

@Lakecat - The ring is green plastic and it's Hello Kitty :D