Question about blocking people

azurazebra

If you block someone do they get notified of it, or do they simply lose the ability to neomail you?

Also, can you get in trouble for blocking someone even if they haven't been harassing you, you simply no longer wish for them to talk to you?
I am just curious about this process.

If someone blocks me, I won't get a notification, but if I tried to send them a neomail, it will be written in red ''This user has blocked you from sending them Neomails. Your Neomail will not be sent to them!''

Mmh I don't think you can get in trouble for blocking someone for no reason, but it's kind of rude :S

^^ Thanks! Just if the situation ever arose where I had to block someone I wouldn't be too keen on them being notified of it like 'Zomg this person totally blocked you'. Yeah, it would be, but I guess if you really didn't want to be spoken too you might have too :/ Thanks again!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.