When Your Best Friend Steals Your Things...

nightfall8705

My best friend is desperately trying to talk to ya'll here on TDN.

My best friend forever Sydney Cassandra.

Every time I get on my computer and start typing, my bestie will mosey on over like a boss and plop herself down on my keyboard, making new files, and somehow saving them, doing crazy searches in Google, and even better, waiting until I am in the middle of something to not only shut down my computer, but also restart it, and then look at me with wild eyes as if it was my fault.

My bestie will steal my pillow every chance she gets. She'll steal the space between my pillow and my computer when I am laying on my bed, surfing the web. She will distract me mercilessly and disrupt my thought patterns until I forget what I am doing in the first place, and once I finally forget, she has this satisfied look on her face, and then stretches out, hogging my half of my bed.

She steals my pillows, my teddy bears, my blankets... she has stolen my bed. And now she has stolen my pinky finger. It's wrapped around her little fuzzy paw. Like stealing my heart wasn't enough.

And she looks so darned cute, I can't stand it.*

Please stop looking so cute. You make my heart skip a beat with your cuteness. <3

081320148021_zpsd1286e72.jpg

* This has been a random fuzzy best friend appreciation post. Enjoy. <3

Your best friend has such a pretty name! And she's really beautiful :)

Not that that's a valid excuse for acting the way she's acting, but I'm guessing she's gotten accustomed to being treated like a spoiled princess, because, let's face it, how could you not ;)

haha too cute!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wow Im so glad this is your cute kitty doing this stuff .. lol .. when I read the heading my heart sank ha ha .. good one

My dog is looking at me as if she hates me tonight, I have had to put one of those lampshade cone things on her today so she doesnt lick her wound, she hurt her chest jumping over something sharp awww I feel so CRUUUUUUUUUEEEL :sad02: she has to go to the vet in the morning to have it stitched, oo I hate this stuff :sad01_anim:

Oh my Sydney is totally spoiled. Spoiled rotten. I don't mind that she steals my stuff. I guess she thinks "what's Mama's is also mine." Bless her. She really loves me. Sometimes it's like she doesn't want to leave my side. Even though she likes to use my computer and bed, she really is very smart. She stays by my side and brings me medicine off the table when I'm sick. She looks out the window (even though pets aren't allowed here) every once in a while because she thinks she's a guard cat or something. She likes to greet the pizza guy at the door... she likes to watch the stove in the kitchen when I cook (she actually came and got me from the bathroom when she saw a pot was bubbling over once in the kitchen)... she's like a kid in a candy store when she gets to go outside. She'll roll in the grass, claw at the clay on the ground.

She loves grape jelly, banana pudding, and spinach, She loves to watch paranormal shows and cop dramas (SVU anyone?).I taught her to walk on a leash, but I could put her on my shoulder like a parrot without a leash, and she would sit there and not move in public.

Sometimes she can be jerky, but she really is sweet. I'm her whole world. She's just done so much for me and helped me get through so much... but she's so cute, I can't stand it sometimes. :D

We are so protective of each other, and I'm blessed to have her and call her my best friend.

--------------

Yay, points for a plot twist! Glad you guys liked my post! Sorry about the doggie in the cone though. Cones aren't comfy at all, but I hope your doggie recovers very soon!

---------------

My Sydney is cuddled up with me right now, just purring. It's her way of saying thanks for all the compliments. <3

Oh, she is a cutie, Nightfall! What is it about cats that makes them act so mischievious one minute, and give us that look we can't say no to the next??

My bunny likes to get a hold of my wires. Sassy likes to hog my desk and paw at my keyboard, sending random kitty typed hellos to my Skype friends, or hitting the Num Lock key when I'm on WoW in raids and making me run into the boss for a face pull. Some times I can stop, others I can't, which in turn leads to me getting yelled at =X