Best thing you've received from a daily?

wanderwisp

A patamoose from the faerie caverns, a Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag from the Discarded plushie, a Vacuumatic 9000 from the Coincidence dailies and a pirate paint brush from Anchor Management. The patamoose was the best find but I don't often come across good items from dailies so all of them were memorable wins.

I recently got a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon from the Wheel of Extravagance, which I sold for ~600k. I've also gotten some NC items from the Money Tree. And if it counts, I've won 2 Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well in the past month.

I recently got a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon from the Wheel of Extravagance, which I sold for ~600k. I've also gotten some NC items from the Money Tree. And if it counts, I've won 2 Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well in the past month.

I've always wondered if the Wheel of Extravagance was worth it. 100K seems like a lot for a spin of a wheel, but if the prizes go for that much, I may have to test it out!

Most recent is last month. Some UB Goodie Bag from the Blue Grundo Plushie. But my ultimate best is a Faerie PB (thank you Fruit Machine) when it used to cost at around 1 Million.

that's awesome!! :O

I've won a paint brush twice from the fruit machine. One about 3 years ago, the other this past fall...but of course they both had to be like the cheapest paint brushes in neopia haha

I won a coconut from the coconut shy worth 100k this month. That was probably my best prize from a daily ever :p

....reading this thread is making me feel unlucky hahah

i actually just won a tyrannian paint brush from the monotony wheel the other day. :D but i think the most expensive thing i've ever gotten was probably a coconut from coconut shy. with how rare it is for a coconut to move, i'm not surprised how expensive the prize was.

2 evil coconuts,a shadow PB and a white PB from fruit machineand a pirate petpet PB from anchor management.

I've always wondered if the Wheel of Extravagance was worth it. 100K seems like a lot for a spin of a wheel, but if the prizes go for that much, I may have to test it out!

I'll be honest, I really don't think it's worth it. You can get paintbrushes, job coupons, and nerkmids from it but, like any other daily, they're rare. I'm just trying to get the avatar!

Congrats on your Pirate Petpet Paint Brush! :)

I received a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management when they used to be worth 8 million!

I got a Mystery Island Paint Brush from my daily battling back when the new BD first opened, so I sold it for a nice chunk of change :) Other than that, I can't really think of anything xD Maybe a nerkmid from somewhere years and years ago.

A loooong time ago I got a negg from Snowy that I sold for about 8 mil, I believe. It was great <3

I found a PDE at the Shore earlier this year that's still sitting in my SBD. I'm still contemplating hatching it if I can find the right name. That was probably the best thing, but I've also won a couple Brightvale Job Coupons from the Wheel of Knowledge that I sold for nice amounts of NP.

When I first started Neo eight years ago, I got a silver PB from the Fruit Machine. About nine months ago, I got a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore. Oh, and four Red Poogle Morphing Potions from the Mysterious Negg Cave over the past year, so that's not too bad.

A coconut, I don't remember which one, from the Coconut Shy, while trying for the avatar. And Blue Xweetox Morphing Potion from Grave Gander. Bag of Peanuts, Snorkle Snout (used them for the avies) and Un-Valentines Jubjub Plushie (its price dropped significantly as many people obviously got it from the Wishing Well as well). I think that's pretty much for six and a half years of playing. Some stuff from RE's too. I don't mind it getting a little bit better, you know ;)

I think I've gotten quite a constant income from the dailies though, but nothing big. The Negg Cave has given me quite a few Icy Neggs of various kinds. 2k-10k from the shore, once a Speckled Paint brush from the Fruit Machine. That's for around 4 1/2 years of playing. Maybe I should start doing the coincidence :)

I was amazed to get a white paint brush a little while ago from the fruit machine, It was early morning and I was half awake and I almost spit my coffee over my laptop :woot:

Hmm, let me think here... an avatar from the blue Grundo plushie, two Pirate Draik Eggs from the Forgotten Shore, hitpoints +10 from the Coincidence, a P3 from the Coincidence that I sold for around 800k, an avatar/10k/coconut from Coconut Shy that was worth 100k, Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water which I hope to sell today for 2 mil, from fishing, Pirate Krawk MPs from Forgotten Shore, That's all I can remember for now. I've had quite a bit of luck this past year or so. :)