Instructions on leveling up

Leveling up is normally a very slow process, and it actually just gets worse as you start need more codestones and more time :P If you don't mind the eventual change of color/species/gender, you can try to level up via the Lab Ray. Your stats will get very irregular, tho.

Rather than looking at as an insurmountable task, break it down into smaller goals. For example...If your pet is level 1, work on getting to level 5. If your pet is level 7, focus on getting to level 10. When that is done, aim for the next five.levels. Random light faerie quests are helpful if you get one.

Another thing that really helpful is your pet's day. Kyrii Day is coming up next week. You can really take advantage of the all day free training from Cap'n Threelegs by working on level all day. I would suggest starting at midnight NST, but I'm not sure what that translates into where you live.

Good luck!

You can check out our Fast Training Guide for more tips on what can help you along in your training.

Battling in the Dome of the Deep will also help you out with codestones and Dubloons, so you can consider that also. It's never too early to start up a codestone stockpile.

To add to what everyone else has already suggested, you can also use Terror Mountain scratchcards to supplement level training. This is a gamble though because you won't always scratch off three level ups to actually gain one - and if you do, unless you only have one pet, the pet that will gain that level is random, it isn't always your active pet.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally used the Fast Training Guide Rune Valentine mentioned above. However, I decided to do the 'train only level first' option that is described about halfway down the page. Since I was training my level so much, I could zap my pet as much as I wanted without worrying about the unbalancing it does. I also set a timer on my watch to know when I could next train and that helped me train hir relatively quickly.