TDN avatar solution - out of date?

chubit

Hello I have a quick question:

In my avatar list of TDN, in "avatars you need" & "obtainable" it says I need the coincidence avatar.

However, when I click on it for the solution, it says its retired & the explanation is for actions I can't do any more (I was on hiatus during this time).

I would just like some clarification on whether this is or isn't obtainable.

(And if it is - do I carry on doing the random daily quests? Or do I need to magically reset the machine so it breaks again & I get the items?)

Thanks for your time & help, I hope I posted this in the right section. (:

I'm not sure you can obtain the avatar anymore. I know that when the coincidence first started (when it was a plot or the like) there was this process of assembling machine parts to get it working, and if you did all of that then you got the avatar. I think now that it's just a daily you can't get the avvie anymore.

This avatar can't be obtained anymore, but it looks like we forgot to update the information when we found out. Thanks for bringing this up, and sorry you missed out. :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.