Are there any games that don't need flash

roozie1

I think that solitaire and dice-a-roo and those other html type games work. I remember playing dice-a-roo on my tablet. I would try the card games, but that would probably be it.

I feel I should add Pyramids o.o Unless you have that trophy already.

Reading over it again... You said card games, so that would throw Pyramids in there too <.< I am very sleep deprived at the moment, my apologies.

How about some neoquest or neoquest II? When my computer runs out of monthly usage...like now, I can only play non-flash games during the day. Neoquest has been a good cure for that boredom

I pretty much only play on an ipad and I use Puffin.

Its totally fine for most games except those that require a combination of speed and accuracy. I don't find It's noticeably laggy otherwise.

You can get a free version of Puffin but there are limitations as to time of day etc. The full version I think costs $1.99 but if you'll be using it frequently it is well worth it.

I use Puffin pretty regularly, you'll have to see how the app acts with you. On occasion the worst time I've had with it is when it decides to randomly reconnect. Otherwise, it's a great app and works really well. Great user interface and I can actually play Habitarium.