Weapons and all around battledome advice

For 50% Light reflection, I'd suggest the Expert Lens since it is not only VASTLY cheaper, it also doesn't appear to break forever like the Dual Battle Mirror.

Sarkhan, you mentioned having a high movement stat. if it's high enough (201 or higher) and your pet's intelligence is 67 or higher. (Easy stat to increase) You might consider a Heavy Robe Of Thievery Which will steal for you once per battle. Although it appears that it is currently glitched in the new BD. That's too bad. :-\ But you might find them at a lower price is someone really wants to get rid of one. I took a quick look on the TP and there's one with an asking price of 110k. none currently on the Shop Wiz, but that MIGHT change. Or not. lol Anyway, when I read your pet was fast, I thought I'd mention the Robe. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

What is a healing weapon that can be used to heal my pet more than once in the battledome? A non-one use item.

Those are VERY rare as far as items that can do that.

There is the Bracelet of Kings and Everlasting Crystal Apple that heal small amounts of HP, but are Multiple use, though the Bracelet has other things/attacks that might happen instead of healing. And the Everlasting Crystal Apple can only be made by the formula in the.. Everlasting Apple's profile. There are also the Nova Blades but I believe they break for the battle once they've healed. And the chances of a heal are pretty low.

The BEST option if you want something that can heal you more than once in a battle, I think would be the Sword of Lameness It's pricey though. The chances of it doing Nothing, Freezing your opponent OR Healing is 12.5% according to it's profile. It has a 37.5% chance of a "weak hit" and a 25% chance of a stronger hit.

There are some other options for equippable healing items that aren't necessarily weapons but can be equipped and used. Most of them are once-per-battle, but that will still help you. Depending on your pet's max HP and your budget, you might want to look at Lesser Healing Scroll, Oasis Tonic, Greater Healing Scroll, or Rejuvenating Jar of Brains. Some pets with high HP can also get good use out of percentage healers such as Velms Healing Potion.