Bony Grarrl Club Now Available for Lending!

Emily

You should get another price check on it then. It hasn't been 140m for some time.

It might be more than 70, but its less than 100 for sure.

Everything has fallen in value. MSPP is like 90 now.

SuAP is some ~300, etc.

We're iffy on changing any of our prices right now after everything got mass deflated from that glitch. We're waiting to see if they stabilize at their current prices before deciding what to do. This applies to all of our higher end items, such as Meowy, too.

• 5 weeks later...

i finally have enough posts for the BGC lend, but since user lookups are down right now, how would the program check if i have the appropriate amount of trophies?

You can google your neopets name and put userlookup in the search too, and then use the google cache function (for things like avatar count and stuff):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ucK7QEAEpLwJ:www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml%3Fuser%3Dvastluvr+&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

But that is a bit outdated, however for trophies you can also check your trophy cabinet page!

http://www.neopets.com/prizes.phtml

• 2 months later...

Dang, I don't even have 3 million, lol. :rolleyes_anim:

One of these days, I will be able to get it though! :woot:

• 1 month later...

So happy that TDN's got the BGC lend now! But I'm still reaaaally far away from the conditions as mine's still a new account. 

Focusing on the other avatars before going for the big three in the future. :) I pretty much suck at most games so there's the weakness I have when it comes to avatars. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

So happy that TDN's got the BGC lend now! But I'm still reaaaally far away from the conditions as mine's still a new account. 

Focusing on the other avatars before going for the big three in the future. :) I pretty much suck at most games so there's the weakness I have when it comes to avatars. :(

Don't worry too much about the games, I too stink at most games and have been able to get the required number of avis (barely, but there are still some date-specific ones I still havn't gotten). Don't forget to utilize the pet/petpet avi lending program offered here, it's wonderful!

Because your account is so new, you have a long way to go before you qualify, so just save up a little bit each year and eventually you'll have enough. Most of the trophies can be gotten from site events such as Games Master Challenge. There's also some really easy game trophies you can get too. All hope is not lost! :)

Does anyone know about how long it took to raise all that money? That's just such a feat. For one person, it seems pretty much impossible! :P

It took several years to raise the funds and the last chunk we needed was a rather large donation from someone who was quitting Neopets. :)

• 1 month later...

This is so unbelievable! Thank you to everyone who contributed! I'm inching towards the collateral goal, and working towards the forum goal slowly (like others said, I don't want to spam, and want to contribute fruitful conversations). 

However, I'm really awful at the games, especially since I have a really old computer that freezes on the games (like ice cream machine just makes it go bonkers). 

I have 278 avatars, 13 years on Neopets, and would love to contribute more in terms of collateral to make up for my trophy deficiencies. How much in collateral do you think I should have to be a safe lender for the BGC? Thank you!! 

By looking at you're lookup I believe you need 16 trophies. There's quite a few that are relatively easy to get such as the card game trophies. If you can get Attack of the Slorgs to work that one is pretty easy too. We do have a guide for easy trophies you can take a look at and fill in the gaps with those and some other games you're good at. sometimes slower machines are good at the flash games. Mostly if you participate in site events such as the Altador Cup, Daily Dare and Games Master Challenge (should be one at the end of November), each year that will gain you some extra trophies too. Good luck earning your collateral and upping your trophies count.

Thank you Mouseykins! It feels like TDN has an article and guide on everything! It's super magical. 

As it'll take me some time to reach the 20 mil collateral goal, as well as the 500 forum post count, I should use those months/ years to boost my trophies, and perhaps prey on the better computers of my friends to reach those goals. ^_^ Thank you!!

By looking at you're lookup I believe you need 16 trophies. There's quite a few that are relatively easy to get such as the card game trophies. If you can get Attack of the Slorgs to work that one is pretty easy too. We do have a guide for easy trophies you can take a look at and fill in the gaps with those and some other games you're good at. sometimes slower machines are good at the flash games. Mostly if you participate in site events such as the Altador Cup, Daily Dare and Games Master Challenge (should be one at the end of November), each year that will gain you some extra trophies too. Good luck earning your collateral and upping your trophies count.

I take some other things into account before approving a lend. Generally, if you're way over in some requirements, I don't mind some of the others being a little under. Since your account is quite old, I'd be willing to let the trophy requirement slide a bit. The ones I usually don't budge on are the account age (unless you're a couple months under or something) and the amount of collat, as it's a really pricey item, and the amount we're asking is only 1/7 of it's value, so I don't really feel comfortable taking less.

Hi! I have a question. I think I'm overthinking it and confusing myself.

[edit: Turns out I don't have NEAR enough posts anyway, but I'd still like the question answered, if it's not too much trouble. Thank you!]

I have finally enough NP and items valued at 21,624,288. I'm reading the BGC thing and it seems that it's really supposed to be 18m in items and 2 mil in NP, but says above 20m it can be done through AH which has 50m limit. I presume that the AH then must be pure NP. To make a long story short; it must either be pure NP through AH or 18m Items + 2m NP, right? So, I would need to somehow turn that NP into items, or vice versa...? (It's taken me a really long time to get all this, since I absolutely STINK at restocking, and have never once been able to make that work. Everything I have is games and random events!

Inventory (Priced for Lending) 21,624,288

Bow of Destiny 1,100,000

Get off my lawn PB 1,400,000

Plushie PB 3,000,000

Island Draik Egg 2,800,000

Haunted House Porch Background 3000000

Cash 10,324,288

1. 20 Mil collateral

As always, Easy to Sell items may be used as collateral, provided they fit into the 10 item + 2,000,000 NP limit of the Trading Post. When sending in your request, 20 mil is considered "full collateral" for this item, as it's the most we can accept. If you can offer above 20 million, either in items or in pure through the Auction House (the limit is 50 million for a single-bid auction), get in touch with us and we can re-negotiate some of the other requirements.

Quote taken from our BGC Lending Information page.

To answer your question, If you are putting items up to use as collateral then they'll need to be ETS items worth 20 million or fit with the 10 items limit and the 2,000,000 Neopoints limit on the trading post. Everything for your collateral needs to fit into one Trading Post lot or one bid at the Auction House. Seeing as how your items only have an approximated value of 11,300,000 (11.3 million) you would need to purchase additional ETS items to fill in the gap. So essentially you need to have ETS items worth 18 million or more + 2 million pure to add to your lot.With what you currently have a lend cannot be done through the Trading Post.

My advice is if you don't need those items then sell them and you'll have your collateral. Easy ways to make NPs are to do your dailies, battle in the battledome everyday to earn codestones and other things you can sell. Also you can earn 50,000NPS per 24 hour period from Ghoul Catchers and Trudy's Surprise every 24 hours gives out a fair chunk of Neopoints with day 25 being a payout of 100,000. I hope this clears up some of the confusion for you. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wish that the forum post requirement was less.  I don't want to spam the forums by posting a lot in one day, but I forget to make regular posts if I space it out over time.  I should do more on NP so I have more questions and information to talk about on here.

The reason we have the posts requirement at 500 is because we want to get to know the people that are being lent the BGC. As it is a very expensive item and we can only receive a portion of it's value through collateral, having 500 posts acts as a voucher. It may seem like a daunting task to post 500 times without spamming and getting mod edits. But it's rather easy! There is at least one news post created on most days, sometimes there are more. There is also custo news posts that you can post in. As long as you're adding something to the discussion. Like for example the new colors released today. You can say why you like this one or why you don't like it. Same with Custo. You can mention that the new capsule or whatever is really pretty but you have no NC to spend. There are days when I go looking for topics to post in and add something relevant to it, mostly because I'm bored. As long as it's not an outdated topic and is still relevant it's not considered spamming. At least posting in the News and Custo news forums will get your post count up. You're close to 100, so maybe set small goals for yourself. Advent season is here so I'm sure there will be a discussion thread about that so there's opportunity there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble I'm having is predominantly post count. I'm very active on the forums during events, but I've found that the event threads don't always raise my post count? Is that just me? I feel like I might be having more troubles in that regard than I should be.

You're close to reaching the 500 mark! :)

If you think your posts aren't being counted be sure to check your post count before posting and then again afterwards to see if it's indeed increasing or staying the same. Also remember that some section such as Games and Dailies do not increase your post count. If your post count is not increasing then I would maybe send a PM to Spritzie and she can look into it.

If you're looking for easy ways to increase your post count there's two places you can do this. Simply post a comment on the news threads and also the news threads in Customization. Both sections tend to get very few comments added to what we're announcing. You can simply say why you like what was released, or why you don't like it, etc.

From what I've noticed your post count is increasing, I'm not sure how much you've posted in the last little bit but I've noticed your count is now higher then what it was when I checked a little while ago.

I'm happy to know this is available but the requirement will be tough as I haven't been active, I think the only thing I'm missing is my post counts being very under 500. Is there anyway I can increase my np collateral to compensate for the lack of post counts. Just asking XD.

Like I mentioned, as long as certain requirements are met (mostly collat and age of account), I'm willing to wiggle around some of the others. Check your neomails ;)

One year (and a lot of inactivity) later, and I'm so close to reaching collateral. Stocks have been kind when I've come back from hiatuses.