Bony Grarrl Club Now Available for Lending!

Emily

Hurray, we're finally lending! Definitely a nod to everyone who contributed to the fund, and hoping we'll be lending for a long, long time.

That's great that now it's finally rolling~! Too bad I'm pretty far away from the requirements :(

Well, with a bit of effort, anything can be done! :D The good thing about the requirements is that they are still reasonably attainable, albeit not being right away. But the BGC isn't going anywhere, so good luck to you!

I'm 2 million NP closer to the collateral than I was when the requirements were first posted. Inching my way there, and excited to reach that goal. :D

Good luck and safe lending to everyone~

Awesome!! I'm about to hit 20mil but I've still got 4 trophies to go and a ton more forum posts unfortunately... I always get really nervous about posting even though everyone is so nice.

Don't be nervous about contributing to conversation. We don't bite here, I promise!

Again, thanks to everyone who donated and to our ALP ladies for coordinating this!

Oh, that's so cool! I only have to reach the number of posts required but I don't really like writing only for the sake of increasing number so I go slowly :) But it will happen one day.

Safe lending to everyone and a big thanks to the amazing people who donated!

Hi guys - I know it's already been mentioned in the first post, but I feel like I need to reiterate this:

Please don't spam for post count.

Double posts, short posts, posts that are not contributing to the discussion are all considered as spam. It becomes painfully obvious to us who the people are who are posting just to get their count up, and not actually becoming a part of the community. We'd love for everyone to be thoughtful in their discussions and not just drop a passing comment on various threads. We have been noticing this trend since the announcement of the BGC lending, and we're giving fair warning - if we see you spamming, we're likely not giving you a lend. The reason for the 500 post count rule is for us to get to know you a bit better before we lend you a very expensive item. If you're just passing comments here and there, it completely defeats this purpose. Just dive into discussions (actual, active discussion) - we promise we don't actually bite :P

All the staff are constantly vigilant about this, and we have a way of keeping track of rule-breaking, so there really is no way around it. Please don't spam just to get 500 posts. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just over 1/2 way to the required collateral and have several more trophies to get as well as avi's - I figure I'll be at least another year and all the requirements will come together and about the same time :)

Side note - I do have the required grarrl and will be willing to lend it to members here that have been accepted to be lent the club if needed.

Soooo very pleased that this is finally available to lend! Not that it makes me any closer to the requirements, but you know. It's still a nice goal to work toward. My biggest issues are the 20mil collat (too many goals and not enough time in the day makes bank accounts sad) and the posting requirements... I tend not to try to post unless I have something I really feel the need to contribute. Or there's a site event. Which means that my post count is very limited even though I've been a member of TDN Forums for nearly five years XD

I've got the trophies, the avatars, and almost 9 years on my current account. So that's all well and done at least. Oh well. Guess I'll have to start earning when the loading stops being a pain. Maybe the posting will take care of itself?

Happy and safe lending to everyone!

Games/Trophy requirement question - Does the Neopian Book Award count?

The Neopian Book Award is a pet trophy, not a userlookup trophy, so it does not count toward your account trophies. Pet trophies (like that and beauty contest) can be transferred between accounts by transferring pets, so we have no way of knowing if you were the one to earn the trophy or if you perhaps got lucky adopting a pet. We want to be absolutely sure you earned the trophies :)

I am happy, but this is out of my league. My problem is the 500 posts.

I am not that active in forums.

BTW, can anyone tell me what ETS items can be worth as much as 140m total?

I'd go with BD items. Maybe anagrame swords, ghostkerbomb, morphing potions and paint brushes?

Woo! I'm 31.8 percent done.

*sigh*

That's still 341 posts left, though.

But I have a good 4-7 months to complete (that's when my account turns 5), so I should be able to get it by then.

I'd go with BD items. Maybe anagrame swords, ghostkerbomb, morphing potions and paint brushes?

Woo! I'm 31.8 percent done.

*sigh*

That's still 341 posts left, though.

But I have a good 4-7 months to complete (that's when my account turns 5), so I should be able to get it by then.

But to have 8 item amount to 140m, it means one of them is almost 20m. All those items only cost 11m. The most expensive item in hidden tower is 16.8m. And 16.8*8=134.4m 6m short. I ask this because I might try for the full price thing. If I empty my teasury, I reckon I will have about enough. Or so I hope.

I am not that great in dicussion. And posting a comment here and there is expressly forbidden.