It's ANGRY PICNIC DAY

hrtbrk

WHAT :O

this is some of the coolest news!! I want one of these petpets so badly!! lol the potato XD

plus 4 new spooky foods for my gallery :D wonderful indeed

OH MY GOD ALI CAT WHERE ARE YOU

LOOK--THE POTATO ROCK

This is an amazing turn of events.

POTATO <3

I'm so upset it's lab only, like you don't even know. I was ready to spend a fortune on one and then pop, there went my bubble of happiness. I WANT IT ;_;

This is probably the single best Neo release this year. Too bad the petpets are lab-only, they'd have made really cute gallery items :) Devilled Egg Goldy is my favourite out of the lot.

I wish they'd come up with more fun theme days, it makes us feel really special.

POTATO <3

I'm so upset it's lab only, like you don't even know. I was ready to spend a fortune on one and then pop, there went my bubble of happiness. I WANT IT ;_;

You can spend a small fortune on a ROCK to zap... ;) (450k)

Those petpets look so funny! I like them all; the Deviled Egg Goldy and the Rainy Day Ruining Your Picnic Cirrus are probably my favourite out of these, but they're all great. Hopefully my petpet lab rat gets zapped into one of those. :P

Oh, great - now I'm saving for the regular lab map AND the petpet lab map!! I just can't stand missing out on all the fun anymore! ;-;

The petpet lab map is really cheap, currently the complete set cost ca 6530np, so you should be able to get the neopoints needed to buy it in just a day. ;) Sadly, you need to have access to the regular lab ray first. :/ Hope you can join the fun soon! :)

Ahhhh. I want these for my gallery and because they are super cute. I really, really, really love the Cirrus.

We seriously need more paint brush food petpets. My chocolate shoyru would appreciate one I could just buy her.