Wishing Well - Have you ever gotten your wish?

rraspberry

I've won 2 or 3 times. I know I've won Bag of Peanuts twice... Sold it once, used it once for the avatar. Just remember you have to donate at least 21 NP if you want your wish granted.

I've gotten my wishes granted twice, and both gave me Bags of Peanuts. Now wishing for Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag whenever I remember to go there because it sells for around 400k. :P

Nice!! Yeah I noticed a lot of people have been receiving that goodie bag. I hope you get it!

I've won 2 or 3 times. I know I've won Bag of Peanuts twice... Sold it once, used it once for the avatar. Just remember you have to donate at least 21 NP if you want your wish granted.

Cool! I hope I get it. I haven't been wishing for very long though, like only a couple weeks ;P But hopefully in time I will get the Bag of Peanuts and/or Snorkle Snout. Yup I did read about the 21np thing, so I've been donating 50np each time just to be safe.

I was under the impression that it was harder to get anything from it so I never tried much, never got anything. Sounds like its worth a shot though

Yeah, it seems like with enough determination and patience with doing your wishes every day, you have a pretty good chance. I thought it was worth a shot for getting the avatar items so that's why I started doing it.

I've got mine twice - both were UB stamps. I just put in wishes every day, eventually you've got to win!

Haha yeah! I only recently started putting in wishes every day, but hopefully if I keep it up I'll eventually get something!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do post multiple times in a row. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've had my wishes granted multiple times. I initially started wishing for Bag of Peanuts to get the avatar, but I continued after I got that and I've gotten three or four stamps since.

It's definitely worth it to do this as a daily - if you make 14 wishes a day (the maximum you can make that will count; 7 before 6AM and 7 before 6PM) and donate 25 NP each time, it will cost <128k a year. I've definitely received several items that cost more than that within a year, and I don't usually get the chance to make 14 wishes a day.

Of all the gambling features on Neopets, this is probably one of the few with a good payout. Let's use my Wishing Well habits as an example.

I like to donate to the well only 7 times a day, spending 21np each time to enable myself to win prizes. The item I could win, such as a bag of peanuts, is worth 400k. For this activity to be against my favor, I must win once or less over a period longer than seven-and-a-half years. Because my wishes compete for 7 chances daily, I would expect to lose only if 20,000 other players were consistently wishing along with myself.

This year, I won a Bag of Peanuts and a Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag, despite the fact that I have not been wishing consistently. I like the Halloween Goodie Bags because the chance to open the 20-25mil Black Alabriss Wings is high enough to justify opening the 400k Goodie Bag.

I wish every day, and I've had my wish granted several times. That's how I got all of the under-89 rarity, over 100k cost stamps on the Faerieland page. Now that the avatar has come out, I'm sure glad I did!

Definitely a worthy investment! I've won 5x over the past year or so, and I haven't even been consistently wishing every day. I was averaging 1 wish per month once I started regularly wishing! The well is especially helpful for me when I'm on stamp collecting kicks because it saves me tons of NP on those pricey stamps.

I wish 7 times basically every day. I started doing this really recently, and I haven't own anything in the past month or so, but before that I got 2 bag of peanuts within a couple weeks of each other. Now I'm wishing for a UB stamp.

Not yet :( I think I gave up trying after the 10th time. Maybe I should try again?

I think it's worth the investment if you have the time! I think the wishing well only grants 20 wishes within a 24 hour period, so it's a matter of trying again and again until you get what you want :)

I've had my wishes granted multiple times. I initially started wishing for Bag of Peanuts to get the avatar, but I continued after I got that and I've gotten three or four stamps since.

It's definitely worth it to do this as a daily - if you make 14 wishes a day (the maximum you can make that will count; 7 before 6AM and 7 before 6PM) and donate 25 NP each time, it will cost <128k a year. I've definitely received several items that cost more than that within a year, and I don't usually get the chance to make 14 wishes a day.

That's great! If/when I get the Bag of Peanuts and Snorkle Snout, I would also want to start wishing for stamps, since those are expensive and can help get avatars too.

Of all the gambling features on Neopets, this is probably one of the few with a good payout. Let's use my Wishing Well habits as an example.

I like to donate to the well only 7 times a day, spending 21np each time to enable myself to win prizes. The item I could win, such as a bag of peanuts, is worth 400k. For this activity to be against my favor, I must win once or less over a period longer than seven-and-a-half years. Because my wishes compete for 7 chances daily, I would expect to lose only if 20,000 other players were consistently wishing along with myself.

This year, I won a Bag of Peanuts and a Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag, despite the fact that I have not been wishing consistently. I like the Halloween Goodie Bags because the chance to open the 20-25mil Black Alabriss Wings is high enough to justify opening the 400k Goodie Bag.

Everything you said is so true; I'll definitely keep using the well in the future, since it seems it can be really profitable, especially like you said with the goodie bags. I hope you get the wings, that would be awesome!

My wishes were granted twice - I won a Bag of Peanuts and Snorkle Snout, used both for the avvies. I'm trying ever since to get a stamp but haven't received it yet :)

Yeah I will probably wish for stamps in the future too! I just really want the stamp avatars haha. But buying all those stamps would get super expensive.

I wish every day, and I've had my wish granted several times. That's how I got all of the under-89 rarity, over 100k cost stamps on the Faerieland page. Now that the avatar has come out, I'm sure glad I did!

Yeah that is great! I hope to go for those avatars in the future too!

I've never gotten anything from the whising well
I've always wondered if it influences the Nps one uses the desire ???
shad.

I read that the number of NPs you put in doesn't seem to have an influence on your chances of getting what you want. You just have to make sure the item you wish for is under of a rarity of 89 or less, and that you give at least 21 NPs, that way you have a chance of getting it.

I don't wish enough I guess...but I've never gotten anything. Do you think if I gave more than 21NP it would help?

I usually give more than 21 NPs just to be safe, but I read that as long as it's at least 21 NPs the amount doesn't seem to matter :P

for a few months I placed my 7 wishes daily but never got anything. I gave up thinking it was impossible. But reading this, it seems it's not so impossible after all!

I've had the exact same outcome as beruichi - 2 wishes granted and both for Bag of Peanuts. The first was for the avatar and the second was just for profit. I've been putting in 7 wishes daily at 21 NP for a couple of months so it's been worth it, now I'm just alternate between wishing for stamps and various bags.

I used to try every day, but I never ended up getting anything. I'm sure if I started doing it again every day I'd win something eventually, though. It can't be impossible!

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people are able to get something if they wish consistently and keep trying. I started wishing every day now, so hopefully I will have a good chance eventually :)

for a few months I placed my 7 wishes daily but never got anything. I gave up thinking it was impossible. But reading this, it seems it's not so impossible after all!

Haha yeah I think just the randomness of the wish granting makes it hard to win, but I'm sure if you keep trying you'll eventually get something!

I have gone thru 'phases' where I remember to wish twice a day...but I always end up slackin' and forgetting to follow thru.

I have yet to have a wish granted.

C'est la vie!

Good luck to everyone!

:P

I wish twice a day and have been doing so for about 1.5 months. I have won 3 times, 1x fountain faerie stamp, 1x family portrait stamp and 1 bag of peanuts. I am going to start collecting stamps a bit more seriously so will start wishing for more of those.