Habitarium Help!!

missuninvited

So I've just recently started playing Habitarium, and something very odd has happened - my stone is gone!! My P3s seem to have harvested the entire block of stone and I am having a very difficult time getting them to even acknowledge the patch of grass where it used to be. Surely resource tiles can't just disappear like that! Am I missing something here? 0_o

I tried blocking off the other squares around one of my workers so that they're stuck up against the stone and the edge of the map, but they aren't harvesting anything. It SAYS he's harvesting, but my stone inventory hasn't gone up in 15 minutes... Surely it doesn't take that long. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you possibly take a screenie of what's going on so we can get a better feel of what's happening? I'm having trouble imagining what's going on if it's not over-harvesting @_@

Is it possible that you lost your internet connection for a moment without realizing it? When you lose your connection, your habi will look like it's running but it won't be. I'd refresh to see if that helps, or maybe do a hard refresh by Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows and Cmd + Shift + R on a Mac.

Sometimes habi is glitchy so I might try harvesting another resource in the mean time.

Sounds like it got damaged by pests (the blue bugs that pop up and soldiers try to fight off). The stone will repair itself in about three hours, or a friend can repair it for you. If you want you can block all your resources so pests can't attack them. http://www.neopets.com/~Rimzin#blo

After a random refresh it just reappeared in a smaller form, now it's back completely. I didn't take a screenie when it was missing, sorry - but it was literally like the tile where there's usually a large stone was just grass, and I could TELL a P3 to harvest there but they would never actually get anything. I blocked a P3 in by the stone last night and he harvested all night and I actually got the stone this time, so that's great!