So I have this split lenny, I got her from the pound, even though I don't particularily like the split colour or lennys' in general, and decided to up her stats a bit before I get around to getting all lab map pieces. But now that I'm one piece away from all of them (I just need 100k more) I wanted to do a little trade with her. the split pb is around 70k, I'll transfer her over if someone trades something at least worth 40k-50k. (I'll set up a trade for these offers, so no two accounts will gift and not get her :c ) This is prolly the only pet that I'll do this sort of thing with, then its working on MarcusMagisties and then do what my sister Kittylin did long ago: adopt generic pets, zap 'em till they're a good colour, and then give them away :3

My account is Blaq_Winged_Angel, I'll prolly go put some decent stuff into that trade, don't wanna give anyone crap.

Thanks for any and all help! :3

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a thread for advertising pets for adoption or trade here. Also, as a reminder, pets cannot be traded for neopoints or items.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.