Ever had one of those days?

chubit

Thank you everyone for the celebrations! And I understand jealousy, I'm always begrudging people who pick up PDEs every day & win big on wheels.

Kelp didn't even offer me left overs the 5 times I did it, and I just tipped 6k down the lever of doom.

So, I might have come to the end of my lucky streak today.

But I'm still very-very pleased.

I still have a few more dailies to do, like test your strength...

You really had a great day! Wow!

Do not forget to buy a lottery ticket/scratcher!!

:)

You really had a great day! Wow!

Do not forget to buy a lottery ticket/scratcher!!

:)

Good idea!

I'm trying out all the links today, just in case /laughs.

NOW WAY!

I just jumped down the Symolhole, and look::

2e5ve4p.jpg

Quick! What else is a random avatar!?!?

Well,my 2 best days were when I got the shadow PB and then a few days later the white PB(both from fruit machine),so I guess those are my lucky days?

Oh yes, I've had a day like that before. Best feeling in the world, especially when real life sucks at the moment. Congrats on all of your good luck! Everyone deserves a good lucky day every once in a while! :)

I totally thought this topic was going to go in the other direction, in which case I would have screamed YES at the top of my lungs. But since it didn't, :sad01_anim: no I've never been so lucky. Well, besides getting a Woodland PB from FM and I did get a poogle transmortification (?) potion from the NeoCola machine, that was pretty lucky.

I only got 2k in dailies today. No one had ANYTHING for me and that usually just does not happen. I usually get something from one of them but all I had was adver-video, slorgs and the crossword! I haven't done any keyquesting or battledome fights yet so maybe now it'll come my way. Just in case rub up against me? I wanna see if your luck is contagious. :woot:

But that's awesome. I've still yet to manage ANY of the random avatars from a lot of the games because I don't like to throw the NP away. Sure, I'll do it randomly here or there but for the most part I'm pretty "eh" on the avatar count. I was using one of my now sides as my main and even though I'm rubbish at games I happened to get lucky with some ballons and a power up & managed to snag the avatar from Bullseye but that's it for games. I've got mostly clickables or a few pet ones from the lab ray & lending.

Same with Sara. I thought this was negative.

But wow that is so awesome! Congratulations! :) I've never had one of those days on neopets

I've had weeks like that, where I seem to get a string of good random events, or I win an expensive codestone from the Battledome, or I get lucky on a game that I'd been playing...

It's fun to feel lucky and reap the benefits. :)

Thank you so much everyone for coming on here and saying congratulations.

It actually really means something.

I can't imagine playing neopets without outlets like TDN, guilds or a neoboard you regularly use - who would you have to share these moments with?

It makes them really count ^^.

Congratulations! Biscuit kacheeks are really cute. Is there supposed to be an 'h' in the name though?

Sorry for missing your question initially!

And you're right, it's commonly without the H, with the H is the 'uncommon' spelling, but still common enough for it to be a real name.

I don't really mind, she's lovely.

I'll only trade her if someone offers me a plushie Xwee for her.

That's wonderful! I'd like to point out that you had such an awesome day on the 9-11 anniversary and I think that is good Karma for you!!

Ah - not completely applicable over here in the UK.

Although I wonder if any of you Yanks had good karma on the 7/7 anniversary.