Good Premade UL Pages

mariaelise

If you find a premade you like using the 4 pets, you basically just have to adjust the width of the #userneopets module. Increase the size until it fits nicely around your pets. I'd offer to code one for you but I only have 4 pets on my account and you would still need to tweak it.

I'm using orgcss premades on all of my user lookups until I learn how to do my own, although I've edited the codes on my user lookups a bit so they better fitted what I wanted. ;) I think they're sleek and neat... and getting to use the Horde's faction icon from WoW as a link to their premades just add to the awesomeness. /haha

In case you don't like orgcss 5 pet lookups, then as Mouseykins well said you should be able to tweak pretty much any premade lookup so it may fit your 5 pets. It's actually pretty entertaining to tinker with the code until you discover what each thing do and don't do, ...at least I think it's pretty fun. :glasses:

Also, here you have listed links to different premade sites, but some of them seem to be outdated or no longer exist. :/

Hope you find a user lookup that you like! ;)

I like tinkering with code (CS major xD), I was more looking for sites with some pretty graphics because I don't have PS on my laptop yet. Thanks for the links. :) I've found some things that I like.

Oh, I didn't know you're a CS major. xP Well, good thing you could find some nice premades with graphics that you like. ;) It must be really fun to know how to code; I've been thinking about starting on one of edX's CS courses. I once started on one but I didn't complete the course. I really should start on that CS50x course again, it was quite fun. :P