Which Neopets food do you wish was real?

rraspberry

This is kind of a weird question but: if you could choose one or more of the made-up food items on Neopets to be made real, which one(s) would you choose and why? I just thought this would be an interesting topic because there are sooo many foods on Neopets, some that are really bizarre and some that seem like they would be delicious. It must be a fun job to be on the Neopets team and design all the foods!

I, personally, would want some of the interesting fruits to be real. There are tons of fruits and berries on Neopets, like the Super Juicy Berry and Tangella (both of which sound quite tasty to me). I would also want some of the spooky and gross foods to be real, because I would want to try them just for fun.

So how about you guys? Are there any that come to mind?

Eh, I'm not sure I'd want there to be a Squishy Brain Wrap in real life. And Sand Grapes or Pickled Eel? PASS!

Some of the Faerie Foods would be delightful. Like Illusen's Veggie Burger or Fyora Day Cupcakes. Maybe even the different faerie mushrooms. It would be interesting to see how the "elements" taste, you know? Like does the Air Faerie Mushroom taste like air? Is the Fire Faerie Mushroom spicy? Does the Water Faerie Mushroom taste like water or made of liquid (like a gel cap to give it shape)? What does Dark, Light and Earth taste like? It would be awful if the Earth one tasted like dirt though.

To join in on the "ALL THE FRUITS" parade... I've actually thought that the Tchea Fruit has always looked scrumptious.

I saw cake coffee the other day and wanted it so bad. It would be interesting to see what the berries taste like. I probably couldn't bring myself to eat any of the foods made with the meat of a neopet, like mynci brain sandwhich. So sad! And gross.

I wonder what a negg tastes like

Some of the fruits would definitely be interesting, as with some of those omelettes and jellies. Also crepes. And many of the sweet things.

Though there are a few items I definitely would not want to see in real life. *eyes Clay Omelette, Mucus Soup, and Scab Cake* Eugh.

Some of the slushies sound like they might be tasty. Like the Coco Whip Slushie, Rainborific Slushie, Holiday Slushie, Berry Cola Slushie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Slushie, and Tangy Tropic Slushie. I wonder what the Space Slushie and Pepperminto Slushie taste like? Some of the Chia Pops might be tasty as well.

Like it has been said the fruit sounds good and so does the Neggs. I really want to try Heavenly Roast Turkey, it's suppose to taste divine.

I would love to try some of the slushies to see how hey taste like. Also I would love to try Green Tea Custard or Chokato dumplings if they were real. I also wish that any food from the bakery or chocolate factory were real. Although I wouldn't really eat the chocolate from there because I would be too busy looking at how they look exactly like the real pets.The lolly pops seems like they would be good too.

Juppie Smiley Snack!

mall_smileysnack_red.gif

It looks like it would be a super gooey jelly filled (and topped) sugar doughnut!

Plus it is supposed to perk ya up, so I imagine it to be caffeinated!

(and, of course, I want it to be bouncy just like in the image!)

:P

Eh, I'm not sure I'd want there to be a Squishy Brain Wrap in real life. And Sand Grapes or Pickled Eel? PASS!

Some of the Faerie Foods would be delightful. Like Illusen's Veggie Burger or Fyora Day Cupcakes. Maybe even the different faerie mushrooms. It would be interesting to see how the "elements" taste, you know? Like does the Air Faerie Mushroom taste like air? Is the Fire Faerie Mushroom spicy? Does the Water Faerie Mushroom taste like water or made of liquid (like a gel cap to give it shape)? What does Dark, Light and Earth taste like? It would be awful if the Earth one tasted like dirt though.

To join in on the "ALL THE FRUITS" parade... I've actually thought that the Tchea Fruit has always looked scrumptious.

Yesss there are so many Faerie foods that look delicious, especially the desserts/pastries. I have always wondered that too! It would be so interesting to know what all of those would taste like!

Agreed, the Tchea fruit seems like it would be tasty. According to the description they are supposed to taste like blueberries and bananas, a combo that I personally like, so it would be cool for them to be mixed in one fruit haha.

I saw cake coffee the other day and wanted it so bad. It would be interesting to see what the berries taste like. I probably couldn't bring myself to eat any of the foods made with the meat of a neopet, like mynci brain sandwhich. So sad! And gross.

I wonder what a negg tastes like

Mmmm yes the Cake Coffee would be so good! Yes I agree those Neopet meat ones are really disturbing xD

I always wondered what neggs would taste like! Especially since there are so many different kinds, like maybe they would all taste different.

Some of the slushies sound like they might be tasty. Like the Coco Whip Slushie, Rainborific Slushie, Holiday Slushie, Berry Cola Slushie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Slushie, and Tangy Tropic Slushie. I wonder what the Space Slushie and Pepperminto Slushie taste like? Some of the Chia Pops might be tasty as well.

Like it has been said the fruit sounds good and so does the Neggs. I really want to try Heavenly Roast Turkey, it's suppose to taste divine.

Definitely! I bet some of them could be made in real life, like the Choco Whip and the Chocolate Chip Cookie, etc. Yeah I think the Banana Split Chia Pop would be really good. Some of them sound really gross though, like the onion one xD

snowberries!

tropical_snowberry.gif

i'd love to eat these frozen berries. i imagine they're like slushy grapes.

Yeah those always look so refreshing! They would be super delicious if they tasted like slushy grapes!

I think the question is: What food DON'T I want to be real. oh wait....never mind I can totally answer that *cough* dung taco

I wish I could know what doughnutfruit tastes like. I like doughnuts... and fruit...so I can only imagine the possibilities

foo_doughnutfruit_rainbow.gif

of course their more "regular" doughnuts look awfully good too!

bak_doughnut_freshstraw.gif

mpo_kayla_1.gif

Kaylas Little Pick Me Up

Not sure I want it in real-life, however, it always makes me laugh when I come across it ....They filter the silliest things, then have this as an item :)

OMG YES! I totally forgot about that. This got me onto thinking.. MORPHING POTIONS! Imagine if we could become neopets ourselves.. when I first started and I was 11 mind you, I wanted to be a usul. haha. They looked so pretty (if you remember or saw the OLD OLD OLD art), like princess squirrels. I also had a grarrl - Imagine being Reptar come to life? Oi. POOGLES! I'd turn myself into a poogle, no doubt about it.

i would love to know how a chokato tastes like in real life

Yesss there are so many Faerie foods that look delicious, especially the desserts/pastries. I have always wondered that too! It would be so interesting to know what all of those would taste like!

Agreed, the Tchea fruit seems like it would be tasty. According to the description they are supposed to taste like blueberries and bananas, a combo that I personally like, so it would be cool for them to be mixed in one fruit haha.

Mmmm yes the Cake Coffee would be so good! Yes I agree those Neopet meat ones are really disturbing xD

I always wondered what neggs would taste like! Especially since there are so many different kinds, like maybe they would all taste different.

Definitely! I bet some of them could be made in real life, like the Choco Whip and the Chocolate Chip Cookie, etc. Yeah I think the Banana Split Chia Pop would be really good. Some of them sound really gross though, like the onion one xD

Yeah those always look so refreshing! They would be super delicious if they tasted like slushy grapes!

Tchea is blueberry and banana? EW. Maybe not the Tchea fruit then. I don't like banana. Bummer.

I was going to put in my thing chia pops - I'd like to know what a pineapple chia tastes like. I'd have to ask a Lupe to confirm, LOL.

I definitely think if this were a thing I'd stick to vegetarian only options.

food_crepe_thorn.gif Thornberry crepe looks really yummy to me

ffo_fyoracinnamonbun.gif Ultimate Fyora Day Muffin. How could anyone resist this?

med_berry_6.gif I really wonder what a Voidberry would taste like.

qfo_fruit2.gifQueela Fruit. I kind of imagine it tasting like figs

food_des_canopic.gifI'd just drink Cheops Juice so I could have the bottle, haha.

foo_kiko_cheesepopcorn.gif Cheese Kiko Popcorn Ball. Idk, the combination sounds like it might work.

I'd also like to try some of the teas, especially the Bubble Teas.

I think most of the food in my gallery came from the thought "neopets food I wish were real".

hfo_korbat_pumpkins.gif Unlike some of you, I'm not much of a fruit fan, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE vegetables. And I think these organic korbat pumpkins look delightful.

bak_jubjubchoc.gifI'm not even the biggest fan of chocolate, but this Milk Chocolate JubJub Cake looks delicious.

foo_gingerbreadfaerie.gifI picked this one just because I always think that I actually could decorate biscuits neopets style, I'm just waiting for the appropriate Random Contest.

Thanks for the conversation starter! I love talking about neopets items :laughingsmiley:

I think the question is: What food DON'T I want to be real. oh wait....never mind I can totally answer that *cough* dung taco

I wish I could know what doughnutfruit tastes like. I like doughnuts... and fruit...so I can only imagine the possibilities

foo_doughnutfruit_rainbow.gif

of course their more "regular" doughnuts look awfully good too!

bak_doughnut_freshstraw.gif

Yes doughnutfruits for sure!! I bet the rainbow one would be delicious :laughingsmiley: That doughnut looks quite tasty as well!

I think most of the food in my gallery came from the thought "neopets food I wish were real".

hfo_korbat_pumpkins.gif Unlike some of you, I'm not much of a fruit fan, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE vegetables. And I think these organic korbat pumpkins look delightful.

bak_jubjubchoc.gifI'm not even the biggest fan of chocolate, but this Milk Chocolate JubJub Cake looks delicious.

foo_gingerbreadfaerie.gifI picked this one just because I always think that I actually could decorate biscuits neopets style, I'm just waiting for the appropriate Random Contest.

Thanks for the conversation starter! I love talking about neopets items :laughingsmiley:

That is such a great idea for the Random Contest! I hope it comes up so you can do it, I'm sure you would win! :)

The toungewich sounds good

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

food_crepe_thorn.gif Thornberry crepe looks really yummy to me

ffo_fyoracinnamonbun.gif Ultimate Fyora Day Muffin. How could anyone resist this?

med_berry_6.gif I really wonder what a Voidberry would taste like.

qfo_fruit2.gifQueela Fruit. I kind of imagine it tasting like figs

food_des_canopic.gifI'd just drink Cheops Juice so I could have the bottle, haha.

foo_kiko_cheesepopcorn.gif Cheese Kiko Popcorn Ball. Idk, the combination sounds like it might work.

I'd also like to try some of the teas, especially the Bubble Teas.

That Thornberry Crepe. Yesss. Someone else understands my want to taste those crepes. :wub_anim: Even if it's prickly.

Also doughnutfruit. I forgot about those. I imagine the Checkered Doughnutfruit to be oddly spicy.

I agree with the berries and faerie foods, but I would also like to taste some of the foods from Mystery Island. Azzle, lemoran, all of those fruits and foods that are tropical in nature. A real life Gadgadsbogen would be amazing!

Speaking of Faerie foods, I have always thought Faerie Bubbles looked not only tasty, but intriguing. How big are they? How does one go about biting into one? Are they as fun and messy as they look? I would love to find out! The description says sugary goodness with fruit goo in the middle, which sounds delicious to me! I would also love to try all the tropical fruits and fancy berries, like most other posters here. And candies. And chocolate. And cakes. And slushies. But also most of the omelettes and jellies! Not the Clay Omelette or the Lint Jelly, or anything Dung-flavored, of course, but many of them! Also, the space station's Spiced Apple Pie has long interested me. I want a slice!