Introducing The Daily Neopets Graphics

Ian

Thank you so much for this! I've been playing Neopets for alomst 9 years and NEVER changed my graphics, can you believe that?

Well, today I changed my user look up and pet look up. Thanks again for the easy instructions, BTW. I love it!! I wonder what took me so long to change??

<3 :wub_anim: (: :thumbsup:

This is a very nice part to add.

I think it's gonna be hard on the upkeep of servers though. I'm not entirely sure how website management works though, so I could just be overly cautious.

How about you make some shop layouts in the future

In the FAQ, we have plans for additional layouts - but to be honest, Shops will be the last ones I add because they are a pain in the butt to code for xD There's way more filters on Shop coding than any other part of the site.

Plus, I already have designs I've made in the past for Petpages and for Guilds, so those will be better for me to make first :)

This is a very nice part to add.

I think it's gonna be hard on the upkeep of servers though. I'm not entirely sure how website management works though, so I could just be overly cautious.

My graphics/images have actually been hosted on TDN's servers for the better part of 6 years... I'm guessing we might have a bit more traffic now than when they were on my petpages but I think we will be able to keep up :)

This is super exciting!! Thanks so much for creating this, I'm always on the lookout for fun new graphics for my lookups. :laughingsmiley: