When Neopets comes back ! talk about it here :)

AJ11

So we are all lost in the nothingness of no neo, lets talk about what we will do or get when it comes back

What gifts avis or trophies etc to you think might be given out when neo comes back .. for losing time nc etc?

Are you setting new goals for yourself?

Are you switching to KeyQuest from Habi? or will KeyQuest vanish forever too?

Or maybe you were bored with it anyway and this is your chance to back off from the game a bit?

I am probably going to switch from Habi to Keyquest :)

But I am also probably going to try to be less addicted to neo. I thought it would be back by 12 AM NST today because it said it would come back September 19th NST

I'm going to be playing more Key Quest now that Habi's gone.

As I stated before, I really hope that the prize for Habi users will make up for the loss of Habi. Hopefully it's an avatar or trophy.

/clicks neopets button on bookmarks..

..Not yet then..

/10 minutes later... Clicks the button again..

Nope, still no neopets..

/5 minutes later..

"Ok! I need to go outside and get some fresh air!"

When neopets come back I am going to do all my dailies

and then I will check Habi in case they were kidding and it still works.

I don't think I will switch to Neoquest, my pc is old.

With out Habi I believe I will stop playing so much neopets.

So we are all lost in the nothingness of no neo, lets talk about what we will do or get when it comes back

What gifts avis or trophies etc to you think might be given out when neo comes back .. for losing time nc etc?

Are you setting new goals for yourself?

Are you switching to KeyQuest from Habi? or will KeyQuest vanish forever too?

Or maybe you were bored with it anyway and this is your chance to back off from the game a bit?

Oh, you got me all excited. I read your headline quickly and I saw "neopets back up with an exclamation point" and I got excited. Then I reread it and it said, "WHEN neopets comes back up" and I was sad again. :sad02:

I'll probably be out when it comes back on, but when it's up I'll probably explore a bit, see if anything is different and then go to my dailies. I don't know about Key Quest though, it doesn't get along with my computer too well. I'm going to miss my P3s :( I hope we get something like an avatar atleast. I put in a lot of work to get it to level 50. I'm going to miss rearranging it every so often. I didn't think I'd miss it like I do.

Do my dailies, fight in the battle dome, play a couple of games, and poke around a bit to see what and if anything has changed. That's probably about it. I'm hoping it will come up around the same time it went down on Wednesday. I think it was around 1:30pm est. I can't remember though.

I'm going to be playing more Key Quest now that Habi's gone.

As I stated before, I really hope that the prize for Habi users will make up for the loss of Habi. Hopefully it's an avatar or trophy.

Those both would be nice however, a P3 would be really nice :rock: . That would earn some neopoints for some or save some for others who really want one.

I will be doing no "backing off" of any kind, that's for sure. :)

I already was a much bigger KQ fan than habi, so I'll be happy when that finally comes back. If they got rid of it, I'd be bummed! I want more games like it.

Now I get to go spend 11 hours watching my baby niece who's getting a tooth, and my 3 year old nephew who doesn't like when you pay more attention to the baby...

I want nothing more than to be able to come home, zone out, and do my dailies...so I hope it really goes back up today!

LOVE THE MEMES! We should have more of those :D

Well, I thought the down time was going to be a good opportunity to study and finish my projects...but I just stop every 10 minutes today to refresh the page.

I really want a trophy for the Habi! I started playing Habi 1 week before they announced it wouldn't be back, so I tried to get as close to level 50 as possible...I got to 40. I actually had fun with it, but I doubt there will be a game like that on neopets again.

I'll start with doing my dailies. Then I'll probably explore around and see if anything looks different.

Actually the first thing I'm going to do is check my SDB and be sure the few expensive items I have in there are all still there.

I was slacking with Habi lately so I probably won't miss it too much. But since I devoted all that time to getting it to level 50 I'm hoping that this gift the professor has for us is a trophy or an avatar for anyone that reached level 50, that would be amazing and time well spent.

After that it's back to Neo as usual. I always played KQ more than Habi anyway, so once that's back up and running I'll play some KQ and continue with my games and avatar collecting. Still need to get to my goal of 10m in the bank!

54485673.jpg

54485801.jpg

54486511.jpg

54486758.jpg

54486972.jpg

I got bored this past hour and a half waiting, waiting, waiting on Neo to change so I made many, many, many memes :S

Oh my god, these are amazing!!! I suppose it's the nerd/geek in me, but they're awesome! :laughingsmiley:

I want to keep up with my dailies, especially since I've been good with them since finding this site/forum. I may get into KeyQuest, we'll see, I played it once or twice, but like Habitarium, spent time doing other stuff.

I also want to work on my game skills (since right now they SUCK!!), haha.

I second the epic many, many memes! But just to throw in my two cents, I may get back to my normal routine on Neo when Neo comes back... in a few days...

CAUSE I'M TOO BUSY PLAYING POKEMON ON MY COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!! :dance:

Feed my pets

Do dailies

Groom my pets

Play Kass Basher

Play Fashion Fever

Dress my pets up in really cute clothes

And hope that Neopets doesn't close down because I am going to college and am going to miss my real life cats.

I didn't actually know until after the site went down that Habi wasn't going to be a thing anymore. I had not played it in a while, and I started it up again over the weekend. Oooops :P Oh well.

IS there going to be a prize for Habi users? I haven't been reading updates that closely. Silly me. I guess I'll get one even though I haven't played very seriously for the past year.

Once Neo is back up, I'll poke around and see what, if anything has changed significantly, and check a few items and shop/gallery size, etc., to make sure they are as I left them. I also plan to educate myself on KQ and Food Club and see if I can/want to play those since Habi is gone. Additionally, I haven't done the Neo Quests, so will probably look into that.