What activities are you doing while Neopets is down?

Naamah D.

I'm playing video games and looking at clothes online. I have two crates of games that I'm playing. The reason I put some of my games in crates is so I'm not playing the same game over and over again. I'm also sleeping in a lot. What could be better than being lazy until you are busy at college?

What are you all up to?

I'm playing video games and looking at clothes online. I have two crates of games that I'm playing. The reason I put some of my games in crates is so I'm not playing the same game over and over again. I'm also sleeping in a lot. What could be better than being lazy until you are busy at college?

What are you all up to?

Which video games do you play and are you looking at Neopets clothes or real clothes?

I don't spend too much time on Neopets as I complete just the dailies. My routine is pretty much unchanged, but I am using the extra time to explore play Hearthstone more.

As of now, i am sitting on the forum, trying to occupy my free time. :P

However, i am about 80-90 percent done with a drawing i am going to try to get into the neo-art gallery. That occupied a couple hours of my time.

I also played a couple games from the neo game graveyard. I found the link on another TDNF thread. It was actually quite entertaining to see some of neo's old school games. :) I played a couple games i own too.

I tried out a different new recipe for dinner over the last couple nights too.Researching and cooking stole a bunch more time of mine.

Which video games do you play and are you looking at Neopets clothes or real clothes?

I don't spend too much time on Neopets as I complete just the dailies. My routine is pretty much unchanged, but I am using the extra time to explore play Hearthstone more.

Real clothes :)

As for games, I play a lot of different games, I really enjoy Pokemon, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Twisted Metal, Call of Duty, Duke Nukem, Heroes of Might and Magic, Tomb Raider, Burnout, Little Big Planet, Borderlands, Soul Calibur and Destroy All Humans. There's more than that, but those are just some examples :P

Naughty Bear and Dead or Alive are fun, too. Bayonetta and Devil May Cry are amazing.

Definitely stalking the forums watching everyone else suffer like me...then I think about how pathetic it is that I'm so reliant on pixels. In between neo-withdrawls I'm packing for college! Yayy packing. I'm professional at packing.

It's weird taking my whole life with me...

I've been reading...a lot. We lost power for most of the day yesterday (so I wouldn't have been on neo anyway haha - it worked out for me). I reread the first Percy Jackson book yesterday and am on to the second ^_^

since it looks like the site will be back up sometime today, i spent most of the downtime traveling back and forth from a wedding. there's beta testing in WoW today, and i have to update my blog, so that should keep me busy in case maintenance goes on for longer. :)

I've been working on tons of pictures...I've got my letters written so now I'm ready to send out some packages! (gifts for friends from a convention I attended). I get a little overboard and draw on my letters....and now I'm back to drawing in Paint Tool SAI again.

i keep thinking about doing this myself, but i have a bad habit of not stopping reading until i finish a book- will be up all night, heh. maybe not so much withe Percy Jackson series since i have already read it a lot.. and know good stopping places.

I find it is one that I can get through pretty quickly XD I hadn't read it for a few years so it was a nice treat :) Now I want to watch the movie...

I am going for another walk today with my girls. I need to get the mail and send off a birthday card as well as my school forms. Other then that mostly just working on photo projects and my tumblrs. :)

My new routine: Check Neo, see that it's down, Check FB, see no update, check TDN forums, and post on all of the mini-apocalypse posts. :p Then keep on looking at horses for sale that I can't buy because I'm going off to college... it's a pretty sad day. ;)

I am getting into Subeta and enjoying it much to my suprise. I am shopping this weekend and considering doing some decorating too ...

pah who needs Neopets anyway .....

OK I give in I DO !!!!!!!!! :sad02:

I have been lurking on here for the last 2 days. My family and work is keeping me very busy...

Oh MAN! WHEN WILL NEOPETS COME BACK UP? YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! I tried IcePets and Marapets and left less than an hour after joining. I was so bored, so unbelievably bored, and nothing matches up to Neo. I don't think anything will, to be honest. Not until they quit making bad copies of Neo and actually opt for something more original.

Besides that, I'm exploring this thing called 'productivity' - I don't like it.

I've been working on my social studies project for the past 4 hours and I just finished it. Also I've been playing Sunrider:First Arrival,Recettear,Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns,Final Fantasy X,Soul Calibur V, and Persona 4 Arena. Also I've been watching Let's Plays on Youtube and listening to music.

The graphics are amazing outside..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Very realistic, bright graphics. I love the shading. It actually wasn't over 90 degrees here today, so I enjoyed the outdoors doing work for family and getting paid for it. Pretty productive when there's no neo!