** Another official update!***

Guest awkwardnormalcy

Wow so I feel asleep, but still down, some mins ago they said they don't have an ETA

so please everyone

LEAVE THE SITE ALONE hahaha please,

most Neopians are on here or Twitter, Facebook we will all fine out TOGETHER

Please no fighting you guys :) can't we all get along or make a debate poll?

It is nice to get an avatar, but the Neopocalypse was something entirely different than this. This was planned - the Neopocalypse was not.

It's like the Coincidence giving out retired/unreleased avatars.

Two hours and still having issues... :s

So what they are going to make an avatar called "I survived the server move?" Not likely. It's not as fun to say as Neoapocolypse.

They didn't actually have to tell us anything - maybe premium users because they pay monthly/yearly for the site to be up and running. And as far as NC goes, it tells you once you buy it you buy it, there's no refunds. So if someone bought and used a cookie after they warned the site would be down then that would be on them. It was a nice gesture to say they'd reimburse you, even when it clearly states everywhere that all sales are final and you're responsible for whatever you do with your NC and your NC items.

The obelisk war was a planned plot not during transition so I fail to see the relevance here but I'll go with it. No company in a transition or in the middle of a sale would waste money and resources making graphics if money or personel were needed elsewhere, like moving servers or taking down coffee orders for the programers or whatever else.

And I wasn't being rude the "drumroll" was meant for the Jumpstart joke, which you seem to have missed.

Because this still isn't the Neoacpcolypse!

You see, TNT is a business. And in order to continue to be a business, you have to make smart business moves. Moving without telling anyone is not a smart business move.

With NC, you're still able to use it. You weren't at all with this.

It wasn't during an event. The point was that there were 6 avatars. So if they can make 6 avatars for one event, I think they can make another one for another move. And as I mentioned, look at the Pirate! Avatars. Four pirate clickable avatars that are all almost the same. Were 4 really needed? No. Yet they were able to make them. I don't think it's that much trouble to make an avatar.

Just because you didn't think you were being rude, that doesn't mean you weren't. You said your 'joke', in direct response to what someone said about the avatar and left no indication that it had anything to do with JumpStart.

@Miranda_est92: There is nothing wrong with a debate. There are going to be times when people don't agree with each other, and there's noting wrong with talking about it. I don't see how anything is wrong or why we should 'LEAVE THE SITE ALONE'

I've been having issues trying to sign in to neopets ever since the site has been back up. Every time I try to enter my password, it tells me I'm entering a bad password and when I try to request to be sent a link to reset my password, it keeps sating there has green an error. Is anyone else having any signing in issues?

You're not alone, many people are having that problem!

If you head over to facebook.com/Neopets, you'll see a post that someone from TNT made about it.

When I try to reset the fluffword, it says there was an 'unknown error' :(

Nope, they just moved servers!

The page might be blank because it's taking a while to load.

If you're interested http://www.neopets.com/~john talks about the purge.

The first question is when the next purge might happen.

i got the avatar too

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The server transition is over and the site is back up.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.