Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

Welcome back, Neopians! Well, for those of you who can get in, anyway.

As of earlier today Neopets has come back online, only to be somewhat functional. Several things are still unavailable:

• NC Mall: Currently unavailable - you can not purchase items or redeem NC Cards
  • Premium Account Management: You currently can not purchase a subscription or edit your current subscription. If you currently have premium, it should be working just fine
  • Premium Scratchcards: They have not been given out for this week, but will be handed out as soon as the system is back up
  • Timed content: Things like Faerieland Employment Agency, Food Club, etc. will not be running properly at this point

Some other issues that have come up since the servers re-opened (these are issues TNT is aware of)

• Log-in issue: Be assured that your accounts are safe, the 'bad password' error is a server-side issue that might not get resolved until tomorrow UPDATE: The log-in issue seems to have been fixed as of 11:30am NST
  • Poogle Day: Poogle Day content will likely be released next week once everything is in order
  • Site functions not working properly: Not being able to withdraw multiple items from your SDB, collect bank interest, withdraw from shop till, etc. (click on the link for a full list)
  • Pages loading slowly: Again, still part of the server transition and things may not load as quickly...yet.

For those of you who can get on, don't forget to visit the New Features page to grab your I survived the Neopocalypse! avatar. It will be available through Sunday.

neopocalypse.gif

More updates can be found on Neopets' Twitter and Facebook.

tumblr_inline_naqkbyosoQ1s8lqng.gif

I'm getting the log-in error, constantly. I had been able to get into my main just fine before until I logged out to get to my sides, so I got really scared. Such a relief to see it's just a glitch. My poor heart.

On other, better news: already a proud owner of the avie.

All I have to say is, thank god this forum is here for answers. I can't get in to my account :(

Hopefully I can get in in time to get the avatar :)

I agree.

I just about freaked out because my password kept not working. Good to know I'm not the only one D:.

I hope we can all get into our accounts soon.

Using the battledome is amusing ... My neopet is just a tail no head arms legs body just a tail fighting lol

I also get an error message when I try to battle saying that data is not recieved, not suprising that all these things are like this, it must have been a mammoth task changing it all over

thanks for the updates! Glad to see I'm not in the minority here not being able to log in and all, but glad they're working on resolving it in time to get the avatar :D *waits patiently*

To be honest, I think being able to log on is a little more frustrating, because not a lot of things are working properly :P Took me 30 minutes to do my daily battles...

After that I figured I'd just stop forcing the site to load and wait for everything to work properly again.

• Site functions not working properly: Not being able to withdraw multiple items from your SDB, collect bank interest, withdraw from shop till, pages not loading properly

I just successfully collected my bank interest. Either I just got lucky or they've fixed that problem now.

From Facebook:

"UPDATE: Please remember all of your Account data is safe even with the login issues.

We have seen your bug issues and we have added them to the list to fix after we make it so you can login! We will try to keep you updated as much as possible with any changes. *Stuffs some toast in mouth*"

Question: The other time that the "neoapocalips" avatar was avaliable, what had happend?

Edited by lianakos

Everything's working for me that's supposed to be (for example, can't do the Qasalan Expellibox since that's NC Mall), just really slow. When you try and collect your Altador prize it shows you the page for when you first complete the plot though, and you get nothing.

It's apparently Faerie Festival, since I got Chocolate Faerie Mallows from the trivia question and also, when I went to the healing springs it gave a message about healing all my pets completely because it's the Faerie Festival. What usually happens on Faerie Festival day though? Just items to buy, or what? I don't think I've been playing neopets any time it happens.

Guest awkwardnormalcy

I was able to login last night but it was so slow I ended up just going to bed, now I cannot login at all so I guess it's not very consistent with who the glitch is targeting?