Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

- Cannot buy from user's shops

- Cannot send Neomail: says I have not selected a recipient

- Kads appear to be stuck (been pending for over two hours)

- Says no Neofriends are online even though I know for sure there is at least one

- Generally laggy

- Broken images (and some of my pets only displaying their tails and hind legs)

- Tells me to enter a shop name when I try to withdraw from my Shop Till

I'm having all of the same issues as above, in addition, I can't:

• Use the "search function
  • Purchase Stocks
  • Withdraw multiple items from SDB

Also, I've been reading on the boards that some people are getting a lot of NP that isn't theirs - I really do advise not to touch the NP if you didn't have it before the servers went down.

Is it save to transfer it to my bank account?

The search does not appear to be working for me.

I managed to search for NQ in the "games search" though, just not the general one.

The site very laggy.

The first two times I tried to load my guild it didn't work, but I did get on in the end.

Trades just won't load for me - but the neopets lag is probably exacerbated by my old laptop.

NQ works but many of the flash games appear to hate me.

But I'm just taking it slow & being grateful that it's back ^^.

Actually, the BD will have trouble processing your moves, and you might have to try a few times, but it awards prizes just fine even if you don't see which prizes you've won. I'm determined to get at least 10 battles for the Skirmish, lol

Though I am equally frustrated with the Stock Market - I REALLY want to get my 1k a day :P

Edit: Found another glitch. Not too surprisingly (based on what TNT said about time-sensitive activities being messed up), Moltara worm times are glitched. I just went to collect my rainbow worm, and it wasn't there.

Thanks, Rune. I'm so disappointed regarding Food Club. That's an extra 2 days of bets I couldn't place since the site came back (I couldn't log on yesterday until the evening, even though a lot of others could log in sooner).

I also had an extra 610k NP on hand over what I should have had (and my bank account might have been 200-300 NP shy -- I didn't take notes before the shut-down); I've sent in a bug report, but now the reporting system is down (can't see old reports or create a new one).

My friend did take notes. She's missing 3 items from her SDB -- but she has several thousand items in there, and now she has to figure out what's missing (she actually has an Excel backup for her SDB, so she'll be able to -- it'll just take time). I think maybe I'm better off not knowing there! I would never be able to figure it out, anyway. (I will check for the decent weapons I know should be in there, like my currently-useless Heavy Robe of Thievery... and I guess I'll peek at my gallery, too...)

Lesson learned. Take screenshots of all your stuff before they do anything major to the site.

Every time I try to buy something from any shop I keep getting this message:

Error: You were referred here from a non-Neopets page. Looks like somebody was trying to cheat you! Try another shop!

EDIT: Just saw Rune Valentine's post and I'm assuming it's the same error. Would be reassuring to know I'm not getting scammed somehow though... I assume this this confusion is perfect for hackers and cookie grabbers to come out to play

EDIT: Just saw Rune Valentine's post and I'm assuming it's the same error. Would be reassuring to know I'm not getting scammed somehow though... I assume this this confusion is perfect for hackers and cookie grabbers to come out to play

Seeing as how you can't even edit your shop description, I'm sure this isn't possible ;) But yes, that's the error message you get when I mentioned "Buying from user shops"

I know it's a Sunday, and that I'm 3 hours ahead of NST and presumably the people who edit the site, but I had no idea how dependent I was on NP as a routine.

I'm training my pets, which is still working, and I've had no problems sending game scores so far, but I haven't tried many of them yet.
I want to play KQ, but it's glitchy enough without a server switch, and most of the players there are quick to report "cheaters" if the server drops you from the game.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Using the battledome is amusing ... My neopet is just a tail no head arms legs body just a tail fighting lol

I also get an error message when I try to battle saying that data is not recieved, not suprising that all these things are like this, it must have been a mammoth task changing it all over

Yep, and it always says that you didn't win anything this round but when you check your inventory, your prize is there. Although, it doesn't seem like I am getting any NPs when I battle. It is difficult too because I have to try over and over again before it will receive information on the attacks. Hopefully this will be all worked out soon.

- cant take np from my till

- cant buy from user shops

- my active pets are missing the upper half

Angelo, try painting them with one of your spiffy paint brushes and see if they appear. :thumbsup: lol. Rntracy1 hands Angelo a stealthy PB.

Yeah, I know, this joke is getting old. But I just can't believe how awesome your prizes were. I am super happy for (and super jealous of :sick01: ) you. I am going to have to start entering the CC more often. I didn't realize how great the prizes can be. It was too bad you got them just before the site went down. But at least you get to enjoy them now (however you choose to do so.) I was in the middle of a FFQ when the site went down. I hadn't given her the item yet :sad02: so I was worried when the site came back up, my quest would be gone!! But it was still there. She was still waiting for me. Whew! *Wiping forehead*

I was just able to place my Food Club bets. I tried buying stocks, too, but that's still broken. Still, glad Food Club is back.

I tried sending a score; it said it sent, but my NP didn't actually go up. Just thought I'd mention it to those trying to earn. (That was about 2 hours ago.)

I also tried to play KQ a bit ago to test it (and try to earn NP somehow), and it wouldn't load at all.