Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

wow poor TNT this must all be quite a nightmare I just hope it doesnt lose them too many customers

I am just going on to collect my interest and check that everything is ok for the moment, seems no point trying to use the site while it is in such a tricky state.

Really hope they can sort it all out

Quick question... by keeping tabs on what's been going on through you guys, I've been able to keep my frustration level down by waiting to log on till it looked like the worst was over. So I got on today - Sunday - just to take a peek around. I was wondering if the neopocalypse avatar is still available. I've read that they extended it through to today, but it doesn't show up in my preferences after visiting the New Features page. Do I keep refreshing, or am I too late? Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: No major updates for now. We are working on the shop issues you have been experiencing. Thank you for your patience while the site is slow!

This was posted 2 hours ago on their FB page. Glad to see issues are still being worked on even though it's Sunday!

Thanks for the update, siniri, I managed to put in my bets as well :) Still no-go on my stocks, though.

Not sure about the avatar, TNT had mentioned it'll be available through Sunday. Some people got it yesterday, perhaps someone else can confirm for today. Are you sure you don't already have it? (hate to ask the obvious question, but I've made that mistake before!)

I've checked my preferences for the avatar and it's still not showing. Could be just another glitch. Could be I missed out. Could be they meant it to be available until Sunday, but not including Sunday. I don't know. Just know that I'll be really bummed if I missed out on yet another avvie.

Hear hear! Anyway, to add with the list of issues, KQ doesn't seem to be working for me.

TNT stated that KQ would be down for at least a week after the server move. :)

NEW - Key Quest will likely be inaccessible when the site returns but we plan to bring it back up within a week or so afterwards.

I've checked my preferences for the avatar and it's still not showing. Could be just another glitch. Could be I missed out. Could be they meant it to be available until Sunday, but not including Sunday. I don't know. Just know that I'll be really bummed if I missed out on yet another avvie.

I had to log out and then log back in before I was able to see that I had it. Have you tried that?

TNT posted on the Neopets Twitter that if the login troubles are still occurring, they will extend the time for receiving the avatar:

https://twitter.com/Neopets/status/513365478379913217

So glad I got mine last time there was a Neopocalypse (except I had to actually go through the torture of waiting to see what was happening) so I don't have to worry about it today!!

Best of luck, though!

Shop Wizard's working fine for me, but I still can't buy stuff. Battledome's also working too, but it's super glitchy.

The only daily that isn't working for me now is Stocks and I really want to buy stocks. (That is the only I care about rn.)

TNT just posted another update on their Facebook.

A big thank you to all of you that have reported bugs. We have been keeping a list of everything that you have reported. We really appreciate your patience as we continue to work on the site.

Glad to see that they're still working on these issues even though it's the weekend. :)

I got mine today so it is definitely available. Are you going to the "new features" area to claim it?

Kudos to TNT for working through the craziness that is happening. Logged in today, got the avatar. I had to exit the page after I logged in, and then go back to the new features page before it showed up. I haven't checked everything out yet, but the pages are loading super slow.

Up next: SDB check......

Seriously missed the avatar by a few hours D: thankfully I was passed-out sick for some of the downtime, but couldn't log in until just recently! (as in on Monday) well crap.

The site seems to be running fast for me today wizz wizz ... in fact faster than it did before the transition?! gasp if it keeps that up it will be so much better :D

We're still stuck on the same Food Club round immediately following Wednesday's, so apparently we've been on this round since Friday or Saturday (not sure when it changed since I couldn't log in until Saturday evening).

Help still won't let me see my tickets, so I don't know what to do with my excess 250-310 NP currently in my bank account. I'm loath to collect my Food Club winnings because I don't want TNT to take those away too when they "fix" my bank account (and it was a 56:10 win, so it's nearly half a million NP). I want to collect it by Tuesday just to be safe, so that only gives me one more day. *sigh*