Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I've done the same thing before! I've bought a FQD 3 or 4 times because I thought I didn't have the avatar! :laughingsmiley:

Okay, so I came back. I still am embarrassed as heck!

I still cannot purchase anything...errrrr...the games are messed up too...

It seems as though the 'clock' isn't being reset properly at midnight, it's as if the same day has been dragging on. If you've already played a game, like Spellseeker, yesterday then you can't submit anymore scores for it because the site isn't recognizing that it's become a new day since you last played. Until TNT fixes that, you need to start playing games you haven't played yet.

Interesting. But I have been able to submit scores on recent (post transition) successive days for some games, such as Pakiko, Fashion Fever, and Catch the Petpet. Why does it work for some games and not others?

Interesting. But I have been able to submit scores on successive days for some games, (such as Pakiko, Fashion Fever, and Catch the Petpet). Why does it work for some games and not others?

Yeah good point. I'm not sure about that, but I have been playing Fashion Fever and Catch the Petpet daily so you're right, it's not all the games. I just read that theory on another board and although it's not a foolproof explanation, it seemed like a plausible one.

For the last few days, I can play Spellseeker but I can't submit a score. It says "maximum scores for today" or whatever. :weird: :questionmark:

Edit: the same just happened with Bouncy Supreme.

Interesting. I can't submit scores for either of those games at all. And yesterday when I tried to submit scores for Bumble Beams it said I maxed out. I can do Fashion Fever, Petpet Pair-up, Catch the Petpet, and Jungle Raiders though.

Edit: Just tried to play Bouncy Supreme again, and it's still not submitting either.

So, here's a consolidated list of the known issues currently going on. If you've come on here to see if you're the only one - nope you're not the only one experiencing these problems. Please remember that the site is back online, not fixed, so these issues will occur until TNT has everything sorted.

Updated Sept. 23, 3AM NST

• STILL NOT WORKING:
    • Buying/Selling Stocks
    • Any NC functionality - Including buying NC items, Fortune Cookies, gifting NC items, moving NC items
    • Putting items in closet
    • Overstocking in your shop - you get negative "space available" when you add too many items to your shop
    • Buying from user shops (you get a "Looks like someone is trying to cheat you!" error - they aren't, this is just a glitch)
    • Smuggler's Cove not showing the Dubloons you have
    • Auctions (you can place a bid, but auctions aren't closing)
    • Can't Edit your Userlookup, Shop Description and Petpages
    • Altador Plot and collecting prizes
    • Faerieland Employment Agency jobs
    • Wishing Well (not sending wishes, not awarding prizes)
    • Creating new accounts or pets
    • Pound functions (adopt/abandon/transfer)
    • Rainbow Pool - painting pets doesn't work properly
    • Almost Abandoned Attic not restocking
    • Moltara Worm Quest, Magma Pool not working
    • World Challenges
    • NeoGuild functions (updating layout, polls, etc.)
    • Site Contests aren't updating (Beauty Contest, Site Spotlight, etc.)

• NOT FULLY FUNCTIONAL: *some people still report errors, for some people they work
    • Using the Trading Post
    • Changing Languages
    • Main Neopets 'Search' bar
    • Food Club Bets (bets can be placed and rounds go through, but timings are off)
    • Sending Flash game scores (not all games can send scores)
    • Battledome not sending moves properly, not showing items you've won. Items do get awarded, however. Check your inventory.
    • Sending items to NeoFriends (some items seem to get lost in limbo)
    • Searching items on the Shop Wizard
    • Customization

[*]BACK TO NORMAL:

• Mass-moving items from your SDB
    • Pet images
    • Sending NeoMails ('read' and 'replied' still wonky, though)
    • Pricing items in your shop
    • Withdrawing NP from your shop till
    • NeoLodge
    • Kadoatery

I am having trouble even getting to my shop. I move items to my shop and when I go to price them, I am brought to someone else's shop. I hope my items are going into my own shop.

Still can't buy anything from the shops either. Awesome when trying to feed the Kads.... Site is still slow for me. Battledome is weird, sometimes my pet is invisible. To get BD to work on my iPad, I have to stop the page from loading, then the page appears. When I make my move the "error" message comes up,but after 10 seconds it works. Victory says I haven't won anything, but inventory says otherwise. I've read others are having the same issues. Must keep swimming.

While fighting in the battledome, the only part of my pet I can see is the little curly-Q thing on her pumpkin lid hat. It is pretty funny watching that curly thing fight. lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hidden Tower is not working for me. I tried to buy an item for the avatar. I got the "are you sure you wish to buy this item" box, and the page refreshed after I clicked OK, but I still have the NPs and no item.

ETA: I also get the "challenge posted however max scores already sent" on games I haven't played before.

I know everyone is trying to stay super positive on here, but am I the only one that is getting super frustrated? I have been trying to be extremely patient, and I have other things I have been working on and whatnot while Neopets is down, but this is getting crazy!!

I just don't feel like anything is improving, and am actually having more problems than I had earlier in the week. And feel horrible for the people that are locked out now. I just wish we had a little more info coming from TNT saying what they're focusing on, or something. I'd rather everyone's shops or stocks work, instead of a half-done Poogle Day. Maybe that's just my opinion because I'm not a Poogle person, though.

I'm just going to go back to playing my (mostly) working Sakhmet Solitaire :)

I know everyone is trying to stay super positive on here, but am I the only one that is getting super frustrated? I have been trying to be extremely patient, and I have other things I have been working on and whatnot while Neopets is down, but this is getting crazy!!

I'm pretty sure everyone's frustrated (slightly ----> very).

My pet has chickaroo and since I can't buy anything and healing springs won't cure her for some reason, I can't buy herbal scrambled eggs for her and it's driving me crazy.

Hang it there!

Grump grump. Why'd I think everything would be better today :|

Thanks for the updates :) I've also been reading some people are having trouble collecting bank interest. Personally I never had this problem even after the servers came up, but if you are experiencing it, it's not just you :P

This is random and not a significant issue, but did anyone notice that the Kads are still crying even after being fed? Usually they change to happy faces when fed.

This isn't a glitch. When it's nighttime (after 10PM NST) they're always crying. They don't like the dark ;)

This isn't a glitch. When it's nighttime (after 10PM NST) they're always crying. They don't like the dark ;)

It's 11 pm :P and the lights go back on at 3 am NST :3

I noticed that the Battledome's Combat Log isn't working, either - doesn't display what happened or what icons were dealt or anything.

This is one of those times that I wish TNT would just post a list of known issues, crossing them out as they believe they're fixed, with a request to submit issues not listed or that you're still experiencing. (It would also allow them to point out some things that people might think are issues, but are common or unrelated things on the site.) It would help people understand that they're working on the problems, and possibly reduce the number of tickets to wade through.

Uh-oh! I now cannot submit scores for Sutek Tomb.

I think the problem is, in my experience, if you submit 2 or less scores for a game per day then you can play. However as soon as you submit a 3rd score it won't accept any more scores.

As yesterday I submitted 3 scores for Sutek, but the day before I only submitted 2 scores. Today I cannot send any scores whatsoever.

TNT really need to get a move on wrt solving these issues. Has anyone submitted a ticket for that long list that was put together by one of the mods? If not someone REALLY needs to.

Edit: Want to sell one of my stocks now but can't. If TNT don't pull their finger out, I'm away from Neo.

As ever some extra communication from TNT would be so valuable right now, even if it was to say - today we are going to try to fix .... and at the end of the day tell us how it went, it would take minutes and reassure so many

Im not bothering with the site just now and am getting used to being without it ..not a good thing for neopets, will not renew my subscription next time unless there are some new things added :sad02: Im not usually pesimistic but :sad01_anim:

I have attempted and successfully moved individual items from my inventory into my closet. :laughingsmiley:

However, my stalker bar is not informing me when my neofriends are on-line :sad01_anim: :P

Interesting. But I have been able to submit scores on recent (post transition) successive days for some games, such as Pakiko, Fashion Fever, and Catch the Petpet. Why does it work for some games and not others?

I am wondering the same thing. At least some of the games work. I'm sure Neopets is flooded with complaints right now.

Are you guys still having problems making purchases from the shops? I'm in desperate need of codestones! EEEK!

You might have some luck on the Trading Post boards, or try some battling. I got 9 codestones and 1 dubloon off the Muatant Walein today :O

The glitches were bearable at first, but we're nearing a week after the transition and...I just wish everything would be sorted soon.

I've been largely avoiding doing anything on the site (I know NMs are basically functioning again but I'd rather not risk someone's reply getting lost, and it's not like any pets can be moved) but I noticed that they fixed the issue where my Fire Wocky's ruff was pink. Bit of a silly thing to be a recurring issue but I'm glad they dealt with it.