Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I was wondering if the stock market was broken for anyone else. Disappointed to see that it IS indeed down, but I feel a little better that it's not just me, haha. I picked the Obelisk boon that allows me to buy stocks at 10np per share instead of the usual 15np, and it's driving me crazy that it's going to waste. If I had realized the stock market wasn't working before then I would have picked the increased bank interest boon instead :(

Hopefully they'll include the Boons when they reimburse everyone for lost timed things like the Cookies. If nothing else they're liable to get a lot of complaints in the Editorial if they don't, which is really reason enough to do anything.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet (and I apologise if this was brought up already) but I tried to use neopets in other languages, and when I click on things I've purchased in my inventory to feed to pets, it shows up only English, so my pets can't ingest it. I tried to feed my lenny a healing potion iv, but she keeps going "ew" on me.

It's only on stuff I click on though, not the rest of the site, just to clarify.

Anyone else having this problem too?

Just a quote from the New Features board, confirming a few things have been fixed:

• Good News! We have been able to fix a few things and we are continually working to fix more. *reaches for a bottle of water* Phew! We are still working on getting some site spotlights up and running again, so we apologize for some missing content (and broken Mystery Pic... sorry!). We will try to catch up, though! Meanwhile, here are a few of the things that we fixed:
    • User Shops: You can now purchase items from other players' shops. Yay!
    • Auctions: Auctions should be working correctly again. Items that were stuck because of an unsuccessful auction and/or NP that was in escrow because of unsuccessful bids are now being released and confirmation messages are being sent.
    • Create a Pet: If there are any Poogles left you should be able to create them. (And any other Neopets you want, of course.)

We are currently working on unlocking accounts that have been locked by too many tries logging in etc. We are hopeful that you will all be back and playing Neopets on your main accounts very soon. Thank you so much for your patience, everybody! :)

I wonder what other bugs will be fixed soon? :)

Edit: Site's still running slowly, and no Stock Market either. :(