Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I just did a search through the SSW to check if there were any of the top three items left in shops that need to be reported to TNT (BGC, MSPP & SuAP). I am pleased to report that as far as I can see, there are none of these items in shops anymore. :) There are a few on the TP, which users are asking TNT to delete and there are still people selling SuAP through auctions, which is not good, but hopefully TNT will fix this soon and prevent people keeping the items or nps earned from selling these illegal duplicates.

Food club hasn't renewed for many a day now. Many weird things happening, on the money tree it had 5, two Dubloon coins and 1 five Dubloon coin all sent from the same individual. My scores are sending for each game one every two days. Splat a sloth is sending the score but not earning me any neopoints. BD is still basically a hobbling race horse, giving the results in a brutally crumbling matter. Whack a kass has been changed back to only needing 880 distance for 1k np. I also had 5 double point gains in my last 5 trainings through Codestone (not sure if glitchy or luck).

I'm just waiting for a day of continuous raining mortogs and that will complete the list.

Food club hasn't renewed for many a day now. Many weird things happening, on the money tree it had 5, two Dubloon coins and 1 five Dubloon coin all sent from the same individual. My scores are sending for each game one every two days. Splat a sloth is sending the score but not earning me any neopoints. BD is still basically a hobbling race horse, giving the results in a brutally crumbling matter. Whack a kass has been changed back to only needing 880 distance for 1k np. I also had 5 double point gains in my last 5 trainings through Codestone (not sure if glitchy or luck).

I'm just waiting for a day of continuous raining mortogs and that will complete the list.

I played Food Club for the first time today and it worked - I lost, but it worked, so you may want to send a ticket about that.

A heads up about the duped items - if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. e.g super valuable items at the Money Tree (especially when it's mostly from one account), really expensive items (lots of them) in a user's shop for cheap, SuAP/MSPP/BGC lenders who have super shell-y accounts... that sort of thing. At some point someone made a SuAP lending board, sent everyone who posted a SuAP, then filled their invent so the users couldn't return the items.

I'd just stay away from transactions or lends of any sort for now.

I played Food Club for the first time today and it worked - I lost, but it worked, so you may want to send a ticket about that.

Thanks for the info, how would I go about sending a ticket? Never had to do it before so not sure what to do.

Also I didn't grab the doubloons I saw on the money tree, I'm never lucky enough to grab anything reasonable that pops up so I void trying lol. I'm definitely no restocker let's put it that way :P

You can place bets on the current round if you haven't already, but this round of Food Club should have ended Friday and it still hasn't. I know because my bets are still listed as "current bets," and the previous winners shown are the same as they've been since Thursday (and I'm still sitting on those winnings, though I have to collect today or risk losing last Wednesday's).

I know it's not just an issue with my cache because Daq Tool's current round is still showing missing data, and the Food Club chat on the Neoboards is full of frustrated bettors.

Even worse than the round not ending for 5 days now, the trophies didn't reset as they should have last night. So instead of having a great shot at a trophy with my two days' worth of winnings (nearly 1M), I of course don't have any shot at all (because the people on the trophy list all had 8 days' worth of winnings). *sigh* I thought I might finally get my gold update.

I haven't collected yet, hoping by some miracle that reset will happen and the current round will end in the next few hours... but I'm not holding my breath.

You can place bets on the current round if you haven't already, but this round of Food Club should have ended Friday and it still hasn't. I know because my bets are still listed as "current bets," and the previous winners shown are the same as they've been since Thursday (and I'm still sitting on those winnings, though I have to collect today or risk losing last Wednesday's).

I know it's not just an issue with my cache because Daq Tool's current round is still showing missing data, and the Food Club chat on the Neoboards is full of frustrated bettors.

Even worse than the round not ending for 5 days now, the trophies didn't reset as they should have last night. So instead of having a great shot at a trophy with my two days' worth of winnings (nearly 1M), I of course don't have any shot at all (because the people on the trophy list all had 8 days' worth of winnings). *sigh* I thought I might finally get my gold update.

I haven't collected yet, hoping by some miracle that reset will happen and the current round will end in the next few hours... but I'm not holding my breath.

The Food Club glitch is really crazy - After reading this post, I went and double checked my one and only betting experience - 4 bets/4 losses and it says I don't have a betting history....It does show the next round on Friday the 3rd, but I think I'll wait for it to get fixed before loosing any more NP's trying to figure it out.

Edit - *** Battledome prizes are showing!!! I was almost finished with my daily battles and the prizes are showing on the proper screen!!!

The duping issue is completely out of control now. Someone is getting away with selling over 100 duped items in their shop. TNT hasn't even bothered to warn the users who don't know any better about the problem. This is just sad.

The duping issue is completely out of control now. Someone is getting away with selling over 100 duped items in their shop. TNT hasn't even bothered to warn the users who don't know any better about the problem. This is just sad.

They haven't even taken any action about a single duped item? :s

Yeesh, they could at least admit that someone's found a way to duplicate items like crazy, instead of trying to keep it all secret.

zomg lyk i rly rly want a SAUP lyk send me 1!!!! ill pay u in 5 bags of peanut lyk for rEAL not kidding 111111!!!

:P

BUT kidding aside , i dont use the TP much & the auctions not at all so i knew nothing abt this .. but i believe TNT will get to it soon

Found this on JN this morning...

As most of you probably know by this point, there are currently a few open exploits on Neopets that are allowing users to make fake copies of items. As a result, valuable items are being duplicated.

As a warning, DO NOT PURCHASE THESE DUPLICATED ITEMS. We are beginning to see accounts frozen en masse for simply coming into contact with the items.

If you have a fake item, discard it immediately, or you will likely be frozen in the coming days. Remember, if something is too good to be true... it is!

I hadn't seen any reports of people being frozen over all of this nonsense yet but apparently it is starting to happen. I hope this is the case at least. I would hate to see those who blatantly abused the system get away with it...

The Food Club glitch is really crazy - After reading this post, I went and double checked my one and only betting experience - 4 bets/4 losses and it says I don't have a betting history....It does show the next round on Friday the 3rd, but I think I'll wait for it to get fixed before loosing any more NP's trying to figure it out.

Edit - *** Battledome prizes are showing!!! I was almost finished with my daily battles and the prizes are showing on the proper screen!!!

Venus, you said you placed bets within the last few days, right? That round just hasn't ended yet (whatever the script at the top of the page says about when the next round will happen, we haven't had a new round since last Thursday, even though the gates have opened and closed on schedule). Have you clicked on "current bets" to see if your bets are still there? They only show up in "bet history" once the round has ended.

Everyone else I've seen posting about Food Club has only noticed the rounds not ending on time. When the rounds have ended, people have gotten their NP, regardless of when they placed their bets during that round (within the first day or not). I don't know if people have been able to collect winnings beyond the usual 7 day limit, because I haven't seen anyone willing to leave their NP there beyond 7 days and potentially forfeit them (at this point, it's a moot issue since it's been more than 7 days since the last round... either you've forfeited or you haven't).

I checked my betting history; I actually checked it the day before the site went down, and it has updated properly with the few rounds we've had since the site came back up. Again, the only Food Club glitch seems to be that rounds haven't ended on time. Last week, we had new rounds Monday through Thursday (though the rounds ended/began around 5-7pm NST instead of the scheduled 1pm NST). There has been no new round since last Thursday, and we don't know when TNT will get around to ending the current round (so those who made bets have whatever NP they bet in limbo, and if you choose to bet now, know that it might be days or weeks before TNT decides to end the round).

On the plus side, last week was really good to me; it brought my overall winning percentage from 82.45% net profit to 87.53% -- no small feat when I've placed over 42M NP in bets. So I don't mind having my NP in limbo, but I do really wish TNT would fix it sooner than later since that's a lot of NP to lose out on each day we don't have a new round. Though of course the duping is a much more serious issue, and needs all hands on deck to sort out.

Hey orange have u thought about selling your pieces individually and buying the full map outright on tp? I bought the full map for a baby pb and 410k np. Got the pb for 485k so the whole map cost 895k in total. I don't know if that was a good buy or not or if it is cheaper to buy each piece individually. Just thought id let u know my recent experience.

The Battledome isn't showing prizes for me and is still lagging awfully between the moves. The Wishing Well isn't awarding prizes for several days now (at least it doesn't show it on its page). Oh, well...

i find the battledome moves go more quickly if i don't tab to other pages. it's a quirk of flash.

I've heard that the duped items glitch has been fixed, but there are still tons of bogus items floating around out there. Does anyone have an estimate on when it will be safe to use the TP and auctions again?

Also, is there a good chance that less expensive items were duped too? I'd like to open my faerie quest cookie and start training my pet at the training school again, but I don't even know if the shop wiz is safe. D: