Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

I just noticed a lag in a game score showing up as the 2nd one of that game for the day. I waited several seconds and soon it was added to my total, so just be patient if this happens to you too, it's probably the same type of delay.

The site is quite slow for me for several days and BD is still not working properly, not to mention the Wishing Well and the Adopt function of the Pound :( But I'm mostly annoyed because of the lag. Is the site slow for anyone else?

well I thought I would pop back to check out neopets again, and Im shocked that it is still not really usable!!

I tried to put my pet into training but all I get is the loading screen - I will keep trying

its just such a shame

I haven't been able to adopt a pet at all despite trying several times! I keep getting the error message, "Oops! Something went wrong while searching for pets."

I was able to transfer a pet successfully though.

I haven't been able to adopt a pet at all despite trying several times! I keep getting the error message, "Oops! Something went wrong while searching for pets."

I was able to transfer a pet successfully though.

They temporarily disabled the pound because pets were being duplicated, among other things. Make sure to check the news page for answers.

Thank you for sending all your bug reports to us! We have been receiving many inquiries about The Neopian Pound adoption process not working. This is unfortunately not a bug. We have taken down the Adopt feature while we work out some database issues. We will post any progress when we can!

If anyone is still having issues with coconut shy not loading try this: load the page and stay on it, don't switch tabs or anything.

I just loaded they shy and switched tabs and came back to see it didn't load then refreshed while staying on the page and it loaded. :)

Is anyone else having issues with the wheels? I get a block that says "an error has occured, try again later" and when I refresh to try again, it says I have already spun :(

This happens to me occasionally, even before the transition. The spin still happens when it does, so check your NP total/inventory for results. (Sometimes, it will take a minute or 2 to show up.) If it seems nothing happened on, say, The Wheel of Mediocrity, that means you hit the 100 NP space, etc.

The messages are showing what you wrote, again, but the status (read/replied) is still not working

Is there an updated list somewhere of all the known glitches/bugs? It's difficult to keep track of what's fixed and what isn't. :(

I've been wondering this, too. The only problems I'm personally still encountering are the BD error that forces me to send my moves twice and occasional lag/down time (that may or may not be transition related).

In regards to the Scores Galore...I can only send the usual 3x NOT 5x as it indicates. Feh, I am disappointed with Neopets and their conversion! :grrr:

In regards to the Scores Galore...I can only send the usual 3x NOT 5x as it indicates. Feh, I am disappointed with Neopets and their conversion! :grrr:

Scores Galore ended on the 12th, so no one can send 5x anymore. (If you're still seeing the Scores Galore banner or countdown clock, though, then that is strange.)

It seems pet pages are once again operational. Hugo's page is up so I can get my food club bets in!

Question re: pet pages...

I can edit/save without any issues, but the full extent of my code is getting cut off/lost midstream. Is this an issue for everyone?

(I have a feeling this is because the filters are still mixed up, but I just wanted to make sure it's not just me...)