Neopets Transition Updates

Rune Valentine

That is odd. So they are not adoptable? I see a chocolate Buzz up there labeled as a blue lenny. There are so many glitches with the site now it is getting annoying.

Agreed. I don't think anything really works right now. There's this adoption problem, people are being logged into other accounts when viewing the NC Mall, plus the spotlight problem. There's probably things we don't even know about yet haha.

They honestly should just take the site down again for a few days to try and restore some sort of order :laughingsmiley:

Agreed. I don't think anything really works right now. There's this adoption problem, people are being logged into other accounts when viewing the NC Mall, plus the spotlight problem. There's probably things we don't even know about yet haha.

They honestly should just take the site down again for a few days to try and restore some sort of order :laughingsmiley:

Well, I will tell you, in Neoquest 2 (I know almost everything about that game- I could write a page on it as I have played it 5 times now and thinking about a 6th-lol) the skill point increase for the weapons doesn't show up when you look up your character's skill page. Say for example Rohane gets a sword that increases critical attacks +2. When you look up his skill page, it will tell you the current level of critical attacks, then it SHOULD say +2 in green, next to it. It doesn't. At first I thought it wasn't working at all, so I maxed out some of my skills all the way to 15 only to find that it was indeed working, it just wasn't stating it on the skills page. Therefore, I was wasting skill points I could have used on another skill.

That is just ONE issue that some people may not be aware of. If nobody submits a ticket, or nobody complains about it, it won't get fixed. IDK if I should add more to their plate or let it be. It worked perfectly fine before the transition.

Well, I will tell you, in Neoquest 2 (I know almost everything about that game- I could write a page on it as I have played it 5 times now and thinking about a 6th-lol) the skill point increase for the weapons doesn't show up when you look up your character's skill page. Say for example Rohane gets a sword that increases critical attacks +2. When you look up his skill page, it will tell you the current level of critical attacks, then it SHOULD say +2 in green, next to it. It doesn't. At first I thought it wasn't working at all, so I maxed out some of my skills all the way to 15 only to find that it was indeed working, it just wasn't stating it on the skills page. Therefore, I was wasting skill points I could have used on another skill.

That is just ONE issue that some people may not be aware of. If nobody submits a ticket, or nobody complains about it, it won't get fixed. IDK if I should add more to their plate or let it be. It worked perfectly fine before the transition.

They do need to know about the issues and glitches that are occurring. If you're concerned that no one has submitted a ticket, then go ahead and submit one yourself. It doesn't hurt to send in a bug report.

I sent one in a couple weeks ago. After Bori day the new colors weren't activated right away like they usually are, so I sent one in as sort of a reminder. I didn't really get a response to my ticket, just a generic thank you and we'll look into it. I noticed the colors were added and closed it myself.

Huh, other than the battle dome I haven't noticed any glitches. I'm able to get on and do what I want. The site is sometimes laggy, but that's about it. I hope for all the inconveniences though, we get some really good advent calendar prizes.

Not sure if it's a "glitch", really, but about 90% of the time I visit the mall through any link on-site or off-site except for the one in the top-bar, Neopets resets my language to Dutch. No clue if it's transition related, as I rejoined Neopets at practically the same time as the transition so I didn't exactly get a chance to visit the mall pre-transition.

My shopkeeper image kept glitching out until about two days ago. Recently there was a glitch with the spotlight images. Then there was the recent down-time due to server issues. Every now and then, my pets' images at Quick Reference still glitch out and require a few refreshes to show up. Then there's the battledome glitching, of course, and Keyquest not yet working (though not a glitch, really). Occasionally, pages don't load or only partially-load and have to be refreshed several times to get to working order.

Plushie Tycoon still has a lot of internal-clock/timing-related issues since the transition, including the large updates not happening at the correct moment (namely at :01) but rather somewhere around :45 and moving further by about a minute each day (which resulted in a "lost" update recently when it was pushed "over-hour"). The materials price-changing update happens at a different time, which is also slightly off compared to the hour and an hour off due to not taking daylight savings time into account unlike the "big" update.

Every now and then, score-sending still glitches out on me (approx. once every two days on one score, no issues next time I send a score on the same game) but I haven't the faintest clue if it's transition related. Last time I held a trophy-spot in one of the games, trophy-time was still off by quite a few hours, but that's a few days ago so I don't know if it's still the case. (It's what cost me a Gold Word Pyramid trophy earlier this month, too. Had it granted at normal time, I would've had it, but by the time next trophy/prize-pay out came around, I was bumped down to silver)

Dice-A-Roo has glitched out on me once yesterday and took double-payment (but since it's 5NP, I didn't bother sending in a ticket).

And then there's the lag, which occasionally gets bad enough to make both flashgames and others (such as Pyramids, Neggsweeper, etc.) unplayable or close to.

So yeah, there are still a fair few issues going around.

It says that my faerie quest fortune cookie ends in 8 days. On Thursday, it said that my fortune cookie ended in 9 days. I wonder if this is a glitch..

It says that my faerie quest fortune cookie ends in 8 days. On Thursday, it said that my fortune cookie ended in 9 days. I wonder if this is a glitch..

This is not a glitch, but a new feature added during the birthday celebration. From the news: "Open the Faerie Quest, Game, Lab Ray, Training, Upcycle or NC archives Fortune Cookies and receive better chances at ... well, good stuff. ;) For example, Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies now allow you to get one bonus Faerie Quest a day for 9 days instead of 7."

you know, mine said 9 days and im positive i didnt get 9 days worth of quests.

Same here. I think I bought it earlier during the day & now it's been ___ days after I bought it.

Btw a spooky treasure map just disappeared from my shop. Like I put it in my shop but it didn't have a price. I changed my neopets password, but I'm wondering is this a glitch?

Same here. I think I bought it earlier during the day & now it's been ___ days after I bought it.

Btw a spooky treasure map just disappeared from my shop. Like I put it in my shop but it didn't have a price. I changed my neopets password, but I'm wondering is this a glitch?

I had that happened to me with 2 items yesterday...I looked in gallery and SDB to make sure I didn't just hit the wrong choice, but no luck :(

I'm still ever so patiently waiting for the Key Quest game to start working after the transition. I'm happy that Most things are working. Battledome is annoying with the lagging, but at least we can still play.

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Not only do I feel poor without my KQ income, but I feel kind of lost after I do my dailies. I don't know how to occupy my time without it, I guess.

And the BD just frustrates me. I just would like to know if I've gotten all my prizes without refreshing my inventory!!

/rant

I feel like I'm having a lot more troubles with the battledome than most people are. I've heard that refreshing the page or reselecting a weapon/item has been working to make the attacks go through for some people, but with me I genuinely just have to wait. It has taken me four hours to get 15 prize items on more than one occasion. So I've kinda been avoiding it which makes me feel crazy poor and since I'm on the prize testing team, I've been unable to contribute data. :/

I feel like I'm having a lot more troubles with the battledome than most people are. I've heard that refreshing the page or reselecting a weapon/item has been working to make the attacks go through for some people, but with me I genuinely just have to wait. It has taken me four hours to get 15 prize items on more than one occasion. So I've kinda been avoiding it which makes me feel crazy poor and since I'm on the prize testing team, I've been unable to contribute data. :/

So for me I click fight and then it says "Sending Move..." in that black bar beneath. After a little bit (it varies between .5 seconds and 10 seconds) it switches to "Sorry there was an error sending/receiving data. Please try again" at which point I can reselect my ability, click fight again, and the move goes through.

Is yours hanging for a long time on "Sending move" or "Sorry there was an error..."?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has already been addressed but I'm wondering if since keyquest is down, then would this mean that we would no longer be able to redeem codes? I just tried to redeem one and nothing appears to be happening. I'm wondering if its part of the problems with keyquest?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has already been addressed but I'm wondering if since keyquest is down, then would this mean that we would no longer be able to redeem codes? I just tried to redeem one and nothing appears to be happening. I'm wondering if its part of the problems with keyquest?

Don't know, as I haven't bought any codes. Though I am just hoping that TNT puts Keyquest back up soon, I feel lost without that game! :(

And it's a lot harder to earn NPs.