Most addictive thing on neopets!

DeepInTheMeadow

Checking the book shops. Hunting for books my pet hasn't read. Stocking my shop and checking the til.

Do you have a checklist of books? I made one of the ones I had read to my pet and then researched the lowest priced books I could buy to get one of my pets to 500. Now it's my goal to do it with all of them. I just didn't know if anyone else organized it like that or if anyone knew of an easier way?

Do you have a checklist of books? I made one of the ones I had read to my pet and then researched the lowest priced books I could buy to get one of my pets to 500. Now it's my goal to do it with all of them. I just didn't know if anyone else organized it like that or if anyone knew of an easier way?

Have you not used jellyneo's book checklist? It is AMAZING!

Customizing.

At first I thought it was weird, why would we dress up our little animals? Then, I thought, well, a background would be nice. Then it was a hand held. Then next thing I knew, I was fully customizing, even loving wigs after hating them for so long.

Now I'll use any excuse to redo their customizations, events, seasons, holidays, new items.

I have to agree with Spritzie, customization is such an addiction haha.

But then there's also art. I was just looking at my part page the other day thinking, "wow, I've done a lot of neopet drawings" haha. Plus I'm always trying to work on a new cartoon for the Times (I should be in the next issue- yay!)

Habi was my addiction to Neopets (as well as the Habi neoboard I helped out on). Now, I finally started a gallery, so that will be my new obsession. I'll probably hang out on the neoboards and chat and I might get into reading my pet books, but I find it hard to spend NP on something that goes 'poof' with very little benefit to me or my pet.

Adding to my collections!

I love saving for items, hunting shops/auctions for items, and trading for items to add to my galleries!

I have two Galleries.

My main account gallery is all about Sand.

My side account gallery is pretty much everything else I find interesting in Neopia!

I also find myself hooked on doing my dailies (totally part of my RL daily routine).

Lately, I've been hooked on the Caption Contest. It is fun brainstorming captions and the other contestants have all been super chill.

:P

Well, mine was the Habi. I have not figured out yet what my new addiction will be on Neopets.

I AM addicted to getting as many avie's that I can. It makes me mental!

STAMPS. *twitch* I lurk at the money tree waiting for stamps xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please have at least seven words in your post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.