Tarlas Treasures!

Samuel

The many users of the Neopets Toolbar today got a treat; so far, twice, for one minute apeice, an alert has been set off by TNT and if you were quick enough, users managed to get themselves a STARRY PAINTBRUSH (or other cool item) from Tarla!

tarla1.gif

tarla2.gif

It looks set to continue, so make sure that you have your Toolbar downloaded, and watch the Orb - it could be that one minute that you're away!

You can click here to see the place that the stuff is given out by Tarla, if you have the toolbar installed :)

Note that that place only restocks in the one minute that Tarla is in and when you can get something. When you can, you'll get an alert via the Toolbar (downloadable here).

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toolbar is from Neopets and thus it has nothing of the sort.

Neopets is totally spyware free, as is the toolbar.

And as for popups; it has a Meridell Pop-Up Blocker :P

As well as links to the Neopets Portal and Email (for Premium guys), Neomail, Games, Search, and more.

Umm... I know this sounds stupid, but... Can someone please help me download/install the sidebar? Eep! -is computer illiterate- So, what do I do: Open or Save it to computer? First, I tried to click "Open". After the downloading, a blank Notepad appeared! :O So I tried saving it in the Program Files folder instead. After downloading, I double-clicked the aspx file, and it opened in Notepad! With weird characters in it! Can somebody please help me with this? :P Am I missing a computer program or something? AND, if I'd save it, in which Folder will I place it? Thanks! :D

Just save it to your desktop. It should then save as "Setup_Toolbar.exe".

Double click that to launch the installer.

It should work fine :P

Just save it to your desktop. It should then save as "Setup_Toolbar.exe".

Double click that to launch the installer.

It should work fine

It just downloads some "getacb.aspx" file or something like that. :| It's not an exe file - its an aspx file. And it opens up in Notepad. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. What button should I click exactly? :P Do I click on the "Install Neopets Sidebar" button? ._. That's what I did. ONG.

I better get something.... grrr....

Okay that was just ridiculous! I downloaded it since you said it had no spyware stuff, installed it, started to try and surf naturally on firefox and it made the whole thing run UNBELIEVABLY SLOW!! Plus I kept getting this popup saying "scripts making you run slow, stop script or continue" or something like that so I uninstalled it quick smart! As far as I'm concerned a paintbrush isn't worth years of dial up speed browser. Makes me MAD!

I've finally downloaded AND installed the toolbar successfully! Yay! ^_^ All I had to do was to rename the "aspx" extension into an "exe" one. LOL. :P I wonder why my computer does that to me. Does everyone else get to download "exe" by default? ._.