Tarlas Treasures!

Samuel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ! is it only for premium members or something? because i have had that toolbar since it came out, but when i got to that page it says, sorry you musnt have downloaded the toolbar, but i have and im looking at it right now ! :(

hi ! is it only for premium members or something? because i have had that toolbar since it came out, but when i got to that page it says, sorry you musnt have downloaded the toolbar, but i have and im looking at it right now ! :(

:crying:

that's exactly the same as me. I hope you don't have to be a premium member, because I really don't like the 'pay-to-play' idea. This is especially weird because I got the 'tarla has left the building' alert from the toolbar, though it says I don't have the toolbar.

Okays, clear up some confusion:

1) There is NO SPYWARE. Obviously its gonna make it slower - its an addon, and requires more processes, so its gonna be slow.

2) Its only happened TWICE for TWO MINUTES. Its not *likely* that you'll get it.

3) You dont get any prize for downloading it. At all. Dotn expect to collect a prize when you download it.

4) I dont know why it says you have to download it if you already have it; thats odd. You'll have to uninstall and reinstall.

5) The toolbar was designed for Premium Members. Thus, the Portal and Email links WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU'RE PREMIUM. Everything else - including the Alerts - will work for everyone.

6) I cannot say it enough: Tarla is there for ONE MINUTE ONLY, and the "Tarla has left the building..." alert tells you that you missed it.

The many users of the Neopets Toolbar today got a treat; so far, twice, for one minute apeice, an alert has been set off by TNT and if you were quick enough, users managed to get themselves a STARRY PAINTBRUSH (or other cool item) from Tarla!

ashraf1.jpg

tarla2.gif

It looks set to continue, so make sure that you have your Toolbar downloaded, and watch the Orb - it could be that one minute that you're away!

You can click here to see the place that the stuff is given out by Tarla, if you have the toolbar installed :)

Note that that place only restocks in the one minute that Tarla is in and when you can get something. When you can, you'll get an alert via the Toolbar (downloadable here).

mod: Please make posts 4 words or more. Otherwise they are considered spam.